Phantis Forums

Sokratis Papastathopoulos ‒ Betis Sevilla

plato-ny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

if he moves to Zenit, that will be the dumbest transfer ever for ever and goodbye to an extremly promising career..good team and all, but Leave Genoa, Serie A football to go off radar and live in shitty St Petersburg??? Over some more money??? He'd have to be really stupid or really broke.

personally i think even if it doesnt happen Genoa is a great place to be, theyre top 8 quality in Italy and they're good at developing players or just resurecting their careers.... A very good club, and Sokratis was already doing well there, continuing is not at all a bad thing. Its better to play regularly for Genoa than to sit the bench in Milan.

im pretty sure he has signed...there was a slight problem with the player exchange but i think the transfer went through no problem and aek will receive 600.000 euro as opposed to 200.000.

a fantastic move for him...when he was at aek i thought to myself that one day this kid will develop into one of the best greek players out there and if he plays at milan, which i think he definitly will, his development will sky rocket...

expect some great things for this kid in the near future...

Bravo ! ! ! Making all AEK fans proud and a little sad too :-) ! ! ! :gr: :gr: :gr:

Just AEK fans???

Dude this is great for Greek soccer fans and players all around...

Now the young Greek players know that if they want to play at the top levels they should not sign with the Greek teams. Time to go abroad and expand.

BRAVO SOCRATI...... :nw:

Just AEK fans???

Dude this is great for Greek soccer fans and players all around...

Now the young Greek players know that if they want to play at the top levels they should not sign with the Greek teams. Time to go abroad and expand.

BRAVO SOCRATI...... :nw:

Not just AEK fans, but AEK fans also ... still miss him on the squad ...

• 1 month later...

He is class. He does give away an awful lot of fouls though so he needs to work on that. He's also slowed a little over the past 6 months or while looking wider, so maybe he needs to change his fitness regime a little because pace suits his game more than strength imo. He is a really brilliant prospect though

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/48641/cese...vs-milan/report

Milan lost 2-0 at Cesena and according to goal.com Papastathopoulos was the flop of the match getting a rating of 4.5 :( Tachtsidis was on the bench for Cesena but didn't feature.

It hasn't been a good start to his Milan career

With the average rating being what ... 5?

Nm that crap.

• Argy changed the title to Sokratis Papastathopoulos ‒ Arsenal F.C.
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Sokratis Papastathopoulos ‒ Betis Sevilla
  • Dutch Eagle pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Argy pinned this topic
  • Dutch Eagle unpinned this topic
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic
  • Dutch Eagle unlocked this topic