Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos v. Dynamo Tbilisi

athinaios

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

We should win and show everyone we are a quality side. I see a 3-0 win for us with Salpi, Clayton and Rukavina getting goals.

Beating this team or any of the teams in the 1st and 2nd. and most teams in the 3rd. doesnt prove a team is quality. Losing on the other hand proves that the team sucks. So dont be too happy about a win because the pre season friendlies are the lvl that this team is

so oly losing to those two crappy teams means oly sucks?

i dont understand this point of view.

No game is safe. Oly was eliminated by Gotebour or malmo i cant remmeber. nothing is safe.

Either way, i took wednesday off to watch this game. i hope its worth it. id like to see some pretty football with about 3 goals. anythign more is a bonus.

I hope they play it on ert but i think that the youth BBALL has priority :unsure: .....only God knows why

THe most probable reason for this is that ERT has only bought the rights to broadcast PAO CL games in Greece and nowehere else. They would have to pay extra for the right to carry the game on their international satellite feeds(and we all know that they don't value us enough for that!!).

The game is scheduled to show on NET 21:45pm (local time), but I haven't heard anything about showing it abroad. :(

Just wondering, does anyone know if they have improved the ticketing system? It was a disaster last season. :angry:

Thank you for the wishes.

Yes, the points are needed. Which brings up another point. Is it possible that next year Greek teams won't have to "qualify" for the CL, at least the champion? Or, it'll be for the 2009-10?

re athinaio... next season IS 09-10 haha

:LOL: : :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, what do you expect? It's summer... bbq and cold longnecks! Sorry.

I meant, 2010-11. :P

Actually, it was a test, to see if you were paying attention! ;)

:D

msg me in private i will show you something

:blink: :1eye:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Archived