Phantis Forums

Panserraikos in Superleague

Irlandos

How will Panserraikos fare in Superleague?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How will Panserraikos fare in Superleague?

• Top 8
    • 9th - 13th place
    • Relegated

• 1 month later...

Panseeaikos look like a huge surprise team. This years tripolis ( well maybe not that good but you know). I thoght iraklis would turn it around this year and g4et some solid results. But today was horrible. Lossing 1-2 at home to a team taht just got promonted.

• 3 months later...

Needless to say things haven't gone too well and having seen the game vs Ergotelis I think I know why! They simply have no front. They dominated this game, putting in over 40 deliveries into Ergotelis' box :o Yet they didn't score. Yes, most of those deliveries were hopeless long balls, but still, they barely cause Ergotelis (who were content to defend the whole game) a problem. If Panserraikos are going to continue this sort of game they need to get bodies arriving into the box from midfield instead of keeping one up front and hoping he does miracles! Having said all this, between 5-15mins Panserraikos (and Ergotelis to be fair) got the ball on the floor and played some great passing stuff. It was like wathcing Aris at times. So it's clear that they're capable of good football. They just need to take more risks with midfielders' runs into the box, and they need a bit more imagination. If they did that I'm sure they have enough to stay up.

Btw Loup, who was the member of these forums? :D

Archived