Phantis Forums

Konstantinou rumours

bides

id be quite suprised if Atleti actually wanted him..they already have Aguero, Reyes, Mista, and Forlan for strikers.....Konstantinou is nowhere close to being up to their levels, only difference is he is tall....but too slow for Spanish game...

He's is capable of offering something to any league he plays in! He's great in the air and holds up the ball excellently. He won't be a RVN, but he can do very well and with Simao's crossing ability there's no reason why he couldn't make an impact there, IF he stays fit.

Let me tell you something if Konstantinou is healthy he can play anywhere!! Thats a big key though he has to stay healthy...You know why they would want him because he hass 11 goals in the Champions league and every time he plays a spanish team he always scores....But my feeling he will sign with Aris because he has two young kids now and he will partner with Mr yiannis okkas up front to lead the Aris team thats my feeling... Konstantinou does not want to leave Greece because of his family...i guess time will tell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the bottom left, click on Moderator's Options. A drop down will appear. Click on Edit Title. The title will appear. Edit to your heart's contentment.

Btw, I put up a suggestion that Konstantinou should go to AEK weeks ago :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

West Ham Utd represents East London. I thought the Cypriot population was concentrated in Central and West London! :huh:

Anyway, where there is a will there is a way. I am sure Michalis will be welcome anywhere in London by the local Cypriot population. Halali the trip to Boleyn Grounds! :)

premier league would be huge for him...esp after the last years with OSFP have been worthless, like I said would happen. He should have left for the abrad market on a high note, after PAO gave him the chance, he was still recently a big CL player and a top scorer....he could have gone to quite a few clubs, but he went for OSFP, becuase hes not only terrible at career choices, but has no soul.

For sure the guy made mistakes!! Women destroyed him thats why he didnt leave Greece!!! Anyhow who knows where he will end up!!! i wouldnt be suprised if he signed with Aek to tell u the truth!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Kotadinou has to be the worst player, i cant belive his considering going to Ofi now... Talk about taking a step back in your carrer... i guess he deserves it anyways, he was never that good

Once a Piece of s%$#! always a Piece of s%$#! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived