Phantis Forums

Euro 2008 tickets

len

Has anyone, who was able to get tickets through EPO (not UEFA), received their tickets yet? It's getting close to tourney time and I haven't heard if they are on their way or anything, and I'm starting to get nervous. Just wondering if anybody else has heard or received anything.

i spoke to my cousin in austria and he got his tickets (ordered from EPO) today via UPS .. so I assume they are at least on their way. the guys that ordered from uefa at least have tracking numbers and get emails letting them know what is going on. EPO seems to have forgotten about us.

• 2 weeks later...

where did you get your tickets from? i'm assuming (hoping) that tickets bought from epo will be in a purely greek section. i'm going to be in b26 for sweden, and a25 for the spain game.. didn't get lucky enough for russia tickets .. here's a seating chart in case you havent seen one yet.

http://www.ticketcity.com/Stadion-Salzburg...ting-Chart.html

anybody else going?

len, thats great news...

that would mean my tickets would be in the greek section or at least on the greek side...

hellas ole!

my buddy traded his greece spain tickets into greece sweden tickets. so we had no idea which section. i think he got the greece spain tix through uefa.

• 2 weeks later...

ta eishthria pou dethese i EPO se prwth fash einai ola mazi sta idia section.Ta 4500 pou dithese xthes einai diaskorpismena.

Pantws symfwna me tis prwtes ektimiseis sto xwritikothtas 30.000 stadio panw apo 18.000 tha einai Ellhnes filathloi

Archived