Phantis Forums

Panionios-PAO @ Playoffs

athinaios

Guest TheLegend

I want PAO to get cl again. Especialy over aek. Aek needs to be put in their place. they are an over acheiving team who consider themselves the best team in greece but victims of corruption meanwhile they get thrashed by a pao side who has been really weak at times this year...

if pao lets ivanschitz go they should just not even attempt to win anymore... the guy is a paixtara. if he ends up leaving pao i hope oly gets him. hed kill with him and galleti playing the wings

im pretty sure ivan going to be on the bench after his great match with aek...we all know how peseiro is.... :P

BTW, the game will be on supersport 1 at 21.00 (greek time)

Aek needs to be put in their place. they are an over acheiving team who consider themselves the best team in greece but victims of corruption meanwhile they get thrashed by a pao side who has been really weak at times this year...

Just out of interest, which thrashing was worse, PAO's on AEK, or AEK's on Oly?

Guest TheLegend

Aek needs to be put in their place. they are an over acheiving team who consider themselves the best team in greece but victims of corruption meanwhile they get thrashed by a pao side who has been really weak at times this year...

Just out of interest, which thrashing was worse, PAO's on AEK, or AEK's on Oly?
I would say paos on aek because it came at a time where aek talked about how they are the best team in the world and are victims of corruption, and that is the only reason they didnt win the league.

Meanwhile if they are the best team here comes pao who has had some TERRIBLE games this year and thrashes them in a game that was a big decider in CL or UEFA cup

it would of been the case ukchris but, seeing as how the cup final has a champions league team, no matter what, aris is going to the uefa.

if aris lose the cup they go as cup inalists. so 4th place doesnt mean anything.

The funny thing this year is that neither does the 3rd place in the play-offs mean anything this year. The first of the playoff goes CL the second goes UEFA along with ARIS. Since we dont have the right to send 3 teams directly this year to uefa but only 2 and one to Intertoto. the Third place and the fourth are just needles positions this year since ARIs goes directly. If ARIs wasnt in the playoffs at least there would be competition for the UEFA position. Now for Panionios to go UEFA he would have to end up second in the Play off round and this is almost impossible since he has to gather at least 8 point right now with both AEK and PAO loosing all of their games that are left.

Exactly, Aris will go to UEFA no matter what. They'll get in through the cup final, since gavroi will go to the CL directly.

I don't like the playoffs, this kind anyway. The CL spots should never be the result of playoffs. If Greece sends 2 teams to the CL, the top 2 should go. [obviously under clear and honest procedures! ;)].

I want to encourage the teams in the middle of the table to try to get a UEFA spot, but why is it fair to give another chance to teams you beat during the regular season to upend you in a couple games in the end? More chances to the defeated??

And, I'm saying this in all honesty, even though I see my team as being the beneficiary of this ill-conceived system. PAO finished 3rd; they should go to UEFA.

I mean I like the possibility of playing in the CL but I recognize that this system can be unfair. If I were AEK I'd be so :angry: :angry: :angry: being robbed of first and the CL... :ph34r:

well, so far it's an open game. We tend to do better in those. Let's see.

Panionios just missed a great chance. AEK beat Aris 1-0 so we should win this one to keep up.

Archived