Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK for the PLAYOFFS

athinaios

It seems that AEK has been the more complete team lately, playing the better football.

Maybe we can rise to the occasion and beat them. Somehow it seems that we do very well against them lately.

Let's see....

Besides, if we are to get 2nd and a CL spot, we must win this game as I don't see AEK losing enough points to other teams for us to climb over them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best case a 2-2, worst case a 1-3.......

it its not a win, the playoffs are basically over.

The playoffs really are stupid.....

Theres no point!

2nd place deserves the CL spot.....

If theres going to be a playoff system, it should exist for ALL places INCLUDING the champion.....to play off for 2nd place is really stupid

and how come the bottom 5 dont get playoffs to stay in the league?

Guest TheLegend

best case a 2-2, worst case a 1-3.......

it its not a win, the playoffs are basically over.

The playoffs really are stupid.....

Theres no point!

2nd place deserves the CL spot.....

If theres going to be a playoff system, it should exist for ALL places INCLUDING the champion.....to play off for 2nd place is really stupid

and how come the bottom 5 dont get playoffs to stay in the league?

thats a stupid idea. Why should the CHAMPION play extra games for his title?

Hey guys it really dosen't matter what happens here. I think the play-offs are the biggest MA$@&IA!!!!! Score line here 1-1 or 0-0 since we both might play some young kids in this game!!(i hope).

heres a lineup well probably see from Jose: :P

---------------------Galinovic----------

Vytnra -----------Morris---------Gkoumas---------Seric

------------Tziolis-----Mattos-----Simao------------

Romero---------------------------------------Spyropoulos

----------------------Postiga-----------------------------

I hope Tesseiro knows that were 3 points behind, and we might have to go and try to win this game oursevles - but I think Peseiro will do the "right" thing, play defense and just hope that all the other teams lose until we reach first place. Flawless plan!

I think this game will tell us a lot. First, if Pesseiro has a clue left (that we must win this game or it's over). Second, if AEK thrashes PAO, Pesseiro is a gonner. Third, wether our players can be as a team that wants to achieve.

any one know what channel this game will be on???

supersport 1 in greece and maybe will show the game ANT1 sat in america..

supersport 1 in greece and maybe will show the game ANT1 sat in america..

Supersport cant be the channel that will show the game since its in Leoforos and Net has bought the rights for all PAO games in greece.

http://tvradio.ert.gr/tv/search.asp?mode=0

Here you can see that the game will be on NET. As such i assume that this game will also be on ERT Sat or world or however it is beeing called.

spyropoulos out??? ok i had a dream... that spyro didnt play... xaname 0-2 alla to kaname 2-2... i woke up in second half gia na pao bathroom na katouriso!!! :P :P :P

haha, the game starts in a few hours and no one has even opened a topic for it. It shows how much anyone cares about these playoffs rolleyes.gif

Good, that increases PAO's chances of winning... Six thousand on the stands btw. Oh, and Aris lost at N. Smyrni, which is a bad thing for us, since the Aris-AEK game will be another friendly (we 've seen quite a few in April -in fact, it can be said that Greek clubs play more friendlies in Spring than they do in the Summer!).

Archived