Phantis Forums

AEK FC

Kolokotronis

Unfortunately, it's over. CAS rejected Kalamaria's appeal.

This is the second time AEK found themselves on the wrong end of the stick.

When Larissa won their championship, one of their players was found doped and Larissa lost a game on paper. But somehow the officials changed the rules then to reflect that the team should not be punished for an individual player's doings and Larissa got back the 3 points. AEK would have been first had the original decision stood.

While some Olympiakos fans will invoke the "rules", I say that is BS. This is a case of creative interpretation of the rules by a court. Kalamaria lost a game on paper, Olympiakos won a game and the championship on paper, because someone named Wallner played a few minutes with a third team in Scotland a few months earlier.

Think about it, a butterfly flaps its wings in China and it creates a hurricane in Mexico.

No self-respecting fan would admit this court fiasco produced a fair result. And we all know that rules that are not fair are indicative of a rotten system.

Since we got this far, I think EPO should award the 3 "awarded" goals to Kovasevic so he can get the title of first scorer that wanted so much :P

Since we got this far, I think EPO should award the 3 "awarded" goals to Kovasevic so he can get the title of first scorer that wanted so much  :P

:LOL: :LOL: :tup: :tup:

Auto einai sostw,

auto einai sostw,

prota8lima paranomo ston Olympiako!!! :LOL:

By the way, are you guys sure that Rivaldo's translator know's what she's talking about? He says 1 sentence and she "translates" 12 sentences! Oti 8elei leei h plakomenei!

Unfortunately, it's over. CAS rejected Kalamaria's appeal.

This is the second time AEK found themselves on the wrong end of the stick.

When Larissa won their championship, one of their players was found doped and Larissa lost a game on paper. But somehow the officials changed the rules then to reflect that the team should not be punished for an individual player's doings and Larissa got back the 3 points. AEK would have been first had the original decision stood.

While some Olympiakos fans will invoke the "rules", I say that is BS. This is a case of creative interpretation of the rules by a court. Kalamaria lost a game on paper, Olympiakos won a game and the championship on paper, because someone named Wallner played a few minutes with a third team in Scotland a few months earlier.

Think about it, a butterfly flaps its wings in China and it creates a hurricane in Mexico.

No self-respecting fan would admit this court fiasco produced a fair result. And we all know that rules that are not fair are indicative of a rotten system.

Since we got this far, I think EPO should award the 3 "awarded" goals to Kovasevic so he can get the title of first scorer that wanted so much :P

Wait,all this time most if not all said that Greek justice and the system is bad,a joke but CAS,since it is a european sports court will be more fair since they dont know Kokkalis or Gagatsis,and now that CAS said,sorry Kalamaria-AEK-PAO,the ruling in Greece stands,that is not good enough or fair again????

Your example with the Larisa player again is not relevant to this case,if a player is doped up,the player gets punished and not the team,and in case you dont remember,Larisa fans where out in our national highways,stopping and blocking traffic and driving their tractors like tanks.Plus different eras back then.Here we have a player that he should no even allowed to be playing in our league.

I expect since AEK players feel so strongly that they are the better force and since they did not get the title as they wished for,to actually keep up their word and not show up for the playoffs and Ribo to retire together with Ziko this year.Or as a new sunday night Aekaron idea,show up with your youth team fot the playoffs........

Good run but not enough.AEK could have won the title if not dropped points at the 2 home games against Iraklis(1-2) and Panionios(2-3).

Olympiakos should give their tainted trophy to the illegal Kalamaria player for he is the main reason why they won the title. Olympiakos was so lucky to be at the right place and at the right time for Kalamaria to field this illegal player. Olympiakos are champions on the court (in more ways than one) and AEK are champions on the pitch.

I like the video but we got punished for things that happened on an AWAY game before it even started. :blink: I like the mix everything and make a salad explanation for everything but i want to see someone honestly to check out what has happen in cases like this all over Europe first.......and in case you or anyone else is confused,the case is player that has played for 3 different clubs in a season. :tup:

Your example with the Larisa player again is not relevant to this case,if a player is doped up,the player gets punished and not the team,and in case you dont remember,Larisa fans where out in our national highways,stopping and blocking traffic and driving their tractors like tanks.Plus different eras back then.Here we have a player that he should no even allowed to be playing in our league.

The example is relevant and appropriate. The rules, at that time, were clear that the team got punished for fielding a doped-up player. Thousands were being spent on dope control and what became of all that money? Thrown down the drain as the rule did not get enforced. Btw, besides the Bulgarian player for Larisa, I also remember another player named Aguirre who failed his test... Did OSFP forfeit that game v. Veria? No! Their victory was allowed to stand and Veria were relegated.

All this in Elladistan! :tdown:

Wait,all this time most if not all said that Greek justice and the system is bad,a joke but CAS,since it is a european sports court will be more fair since they dont know Kokkalis or Gagatsis,and now that CAS said,sorry Kalamaria-AEK-PAO,the ruling in Greece stands,that is not good enough or fair again????

I was quite confident all along that CAS would rule in your favor ...

It still doesn't change that we are indeed champions on the pitch.

You say we could've won the championship if we didn't throw away some easy games ... on the other hand, OSFP won this championship by doing exactly that!

For anyone that's interested: the jurisprudence (pdf, may take a while to download).

just open a thread

AEKARA GREEK CHAMPION 2007 2008 2009 na telionume...

or make a poll... lol... a poll...

ok thats my last post...

zoro the mvp

asta la vista

adios mutchatchos

ps... and lift my ban next year &é"(çàà :LOL: crazy

Olympiakos will take it the next 5 years if the championships are determined in the courts. If the championships are played out on the pitch, then AEK will be champion for the next 5 years and they already won a championship on the pitch this past season

Olympiakos will take it the next 5 years if the championships are determined in the courts.

Not in courts but by EPO!!!!! Let's not forget who Gagatsis work for!!! :P :whistle:

Archived