Phantis Forums

Welcome New Member Rey

athinaios

In response to your PM.... Since we don't have a specific section for new members to announce themselves, we have this "room" to welcome new members.

In addition to your profile, you can tell us more about yourself here.

Welcome to Phantis. Happy posting. :tup:

:LOL: Thanks guys. I'm like Mourinho screaming: "I'm special" even on his first day being at Chelsea/Bridge, on his first press-conference, if you remember...

About "Rey", i just lived in Spain for 10 months when I was a child, and they nick-named me like that 'cause I got balls to jump and dive in a swimming pool from a pretty big height for one little kid as I was at the time, that even some older children were afraid of doing the same.

But, you are right...now see why I'm special. A special and, beyond all, interesting introduction for a special guy: ;)

(BASIC) PERSONAL INFOS:

OK, Phantis community. I'm Adi (username REY as you see). 23 years old coming from Bosnia (so obviously non-Greek). Living in Sarajevo and studying economics there. Am an ex-pro soccer player but needed to cut my short career due to one serious injury (long story..). Love Aris and football overall.

PREVIOUS FORUM MEMBERSHIP, ACTIVITY, SOME STATS:

And now this can sound interesting. Not only am I Jose Mourinho, I'm also a new Luis Figo transferring from Barca to Real. :LOL: On a more serious note and literally I come from the competitor forum (don't worry I'll not advertize it ;) ). Yes big and good as Figo used to be since I was a super and Aris mod there very recently resigned due to incorrectable mentality, character and moderating-policy differences with the certain segment/part of the moderating team on a mutual consent or rather I took an initiative for my quit after being exposed to a huge pressure by a couple of certain mod team's individuals due to above-mantioned differences. Was known as REY_M there. I'm not sure how many people/members come here and there, if there is a bunch of those, they probably should know me. Had been there for a bit less than 2 years, collecting more than 7.200 posts (about 11 per day) and many of them I can assure: quality, constructive, informative and healthy discussions-participant...second foreigner to be stepped up onto a super-mod position and quickest one to be promoted there after the registration (as mantioned not even 2 years of contribution). Very loved and respected there, especially by Aris fans/members and probably the most thanked there for their Aris forum rebuilding process/rebirth and increased standards of quality and quantity starting with my registration.

GOALS & EXISTENCE HERE:

I am an Arianos who follow his team and its news on a daily basis. Watching every home and majority of away matches. See that your Aris forum's been in kind of crisis, so I came to better the picture of it and start the rebuilding process.

My goals are to become firstly an Aris mod after you first see some tens or even hundreds of my posts and then some years later, who knows, maybe a super mod after I help your site and forums grow even more. Am excited, motivated and honored to become a part of your community.

PROMISES:

I can promise that I will be a reliable, loyal poster and contributor here more or less on a daily basis.Why I say this, 'cause in this period I'm kind of occupied more than usual, I don't promise immediately 10 posts per day, but as time passes and duties start getting off my shoulders gradually, my activity will increase, not just in the Aris room but probably even wider too as I follow and know much about Greek and European football to help update some rooms/sub-forums.

Firstly it is important that I start, secondly to try to bring (back) some older members if possible or even newer...or at least to find my companion/second person there and all will become even easier to me (then 3rd, 4th...who knows). Now I'll have some difficulties 'cause I seem to be the only one here, but we will keep believing...

If you have some questions, anything.. you may ask, I'll gladly respond. :)

Questions, after that post? I feel like I've known you for years now ... :rolleyes: :tup: :tup:

Seriously though, I hope your stay here will be a long and fun one! Don't feel obligated to do anything (except of course, respect the rules :)) but all help and good contributions are welcome ! ! ! :)

Archived