Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Iraklis

paxiotis7

Olympiakos are hosting Iraklis at home this next matchday and need to win to clintch the title. If we tie and Aek win they Aek get the title because of goal differential. We must play this game like its a final. Who cares who were playing. Iraklis have been poor this year but i have a bad feeling if our players dont take this game serious. Aek are in really hot form and Asteras are coming of a bad loss so odds are aek will win. There my guess to win it anyways. Anyways about this game, we should do the exact same thing we did vs xanthi. We should win this if everyone is focused.

Who thinks olympiakos can win the chamionship? :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

If we play the same formation I think there is a good chance or a similar scorline. That was a much better attacking formation and for the most part all players played well...

Guest TheLegend

more wining from a pao fan... not even the mods can keep it strictly soccer they like to whine and moan about these conpsiracies that dont exist as well...

Nunez should definetly play this game

more wining from a pao fan... not even the mods can keep it strictly soccer they like to whine and moan about these conpsiracies that dont exist as well...

It became more than strictly soccer when OSFP took a game that they lost on the pitch, for no good reason whatsoever ;). I see you always start talking about the people that say certain things, but you never find a solid counterargument to what they actually said ...

What Athinaios said was actually good for you to think about, they give the player the green card, then, when we see OSFP lose, all of a sudden that same player becomes the reason for the game to go to OSFP ...

Guest TheLegend

I think the game will finish 1-0... and genome is your stories are as you say they are its still not olympiacos' fault. Its EPO's fault. AK is relegated even with these points... so what do you want? You as an aek fan want to win the title in court but claim you are losing it in court...

We don't want to win the title in court. I personally want the three points OSFP took from Kalamaria to be deducted, and this has to happen in court, because OSFP took it there. And then, whoever has most points, will be champion ... if that' AEK, great! But even if it's OSFP or PAO, that's fine too, for as long as they win the games on the pitch.

AK is indeed relegated with those points, but it still maters quite a bit for AEK and PAO...

Guest TheLegend

We don't want to win the title in court. I personally want the three points OSFP took from Kalamaria to be deducted, and this has to happen in court, because OSFP took it there. And then, whoever has most points, will be champion ... if that' AEK, great! But even if it's OSFP or PAO, that's fine too, for as long as they win the games on the pitch.

AK is indeed relegated with those points, but it still maters quite a bit for AEK and PAO...

but ak still feilded an illegal player and wasnt it decided walner is not allowed to play? If he plays against PAO do you not think they should receive much further punishment?

Like I said I wanted a rematch but the guy isnt supposed to play so you cant count the game if you follow rules and other similar cases.. the portugese team lost the game and -6 for the same thing..

This forum is for the game this Sunday and i think Olympaikos will tie this game 1-1. Now about the court thing i will like to say that i am not blameing Olympiakos for going to courts i am blaming EPO because they gave Apollon the green card for the player. That means if EPO gives the player the green card that means the guy can play. He fills all requirments to play. Now Olympiakos looses the game, (in a game that they created 1 chance with Kovacevic in the 2nd half) and they go to EPO and say that Walner is not allowed to play and EPO say's you are right he is not. So how in the F@$%! EPO gives a green card to a player and say you are good to go, go play!!!!!! So what i am trying to say is, EPO Fu$#%d this away and it shouldn't have been Kalamarias fault. I hope i make my point clear.

This forum is for the game this Sunday and i think Olympaikos will tie this game 1-1. Now about the court thing i will like to say that i am not blameing Olympiakos for going to courts i am blaming EPO because they gave Apollon the green card for the player. That means if EPO gives the player the green card that means the guy can play. He fills all requirments to play. Now Olympiakos looses the game, (in a game that they created 1 chance with Kovacevic in the 2nd half) and they go to EPO and say that Walner is not allowed to play and EPO say's you are right he is not. So how in the F@$%! EPO gives a green card to a player and say you are good to go, go play!!!!!! So what i am trying to say is, EPO Fu$#%d this away and it shouldn't have been Kalamarias fault. I hope i make my point clear.

1-1 is being too hopeful, i see a 4-0

so if epo F***ed up how is it olys fault? always looking at it from one side?

They got three points completely undeserved even after 4 were deducted from Kalamaria ... weird no? Anyways this is indeed a thread for the Iraklis game, so TheLegend and anyone else, if you want to continue discussion, do it in the "Olympiakos Appeal" thread in the Superleague subforum :).

In all probability, OSFP will win this one, and with a pretty big scoreline too...

so if epo F***ed up how is it olys fault? always looking at it from one side?

Ok Legend maybe you didn't read my post right but i said in the begining that I DO NOT BLAME OLYMPIAKOS I BLAME EPO!!!!!!!

I will be watching this match. No question, regardless of the result and I point out reaction of fans, players, staff after the final whistle especially if/when Olympiakos win, will be interesting definitely... ;)

If win, 100% hapiness, hype, looking forward to fiesta as recent years or..(intensity will be something less for obvious reasons ;) )

Still one thing is your conviction and another is when you (eagerly) wait for something yet officially to hear (however certain you look). But yes, probably you are right. ;)

I also would, just for a bit, disagree with the topic opener saying that Iraklis are bad this year. Yes, the standings don't show much of the stuff about their quality, but let's not forget that Iraklis have played so many players this season in their roster, changable starting 11 and these things, that's I think where some dose of inconsistency comes from...also Manel Ferrer who prevously did the business with Aris concerning our transfer policy bringing in Koke, Calvo, Javito and company now works with Iraklis, succeeded at making a kind of version of "last year's Aris" with all that Spanish Armada in it (Urko Pardo the keeper, very talented Aaron Niguez who net 2 goals to Kalamaria, and company..), nice football, capability of scoring etc etc..

Iraklis scored 7 goals (4 conceded) against 2 Thessaloniki sides (Aris and Kalamaria) in last 2 matchdays. I don't say this can say a lot playing against Olympiakos (I mean scoring 5 past demoralized Kalamaria), but I have a feeling that Olympiakos will not win this with some huge goal margin.

The biggest factor why I think Olympiakos will win this match (besides of course their qualitative superiority) is 'cause mainly in football, in these sorts of matches, the must-win situation is much stronger than someone's indifference, without-pressure standing or playing-for-nothing...although the world football remembers some paradoxes and banana slip ups....but nah, not so many in Greece. ;)

Archived