Phantis Forums

AEK -

george21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game is important to both teams: AEK are hoping for the Championship, Asteras for the UEFA Cup berth.

This game depends on what...Olympiakos are doing v. Iraklis. If they are 5-0 up at the half, I can see Asteras winning, otherwise this game will not escape our clutches.

Kalamaria will challenge the "home loss" and points deduction, and also Olympiakos' 3 points gift from the Olympiakos-controlled Greek League, via a Swiss Court

http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/2008...orts_kalamarias

Corruption in Greek Soccer

More corruption in Greek soccer

Posted Image

Where's Aek66 to comment on this Greek corruption? And it's not just the footballing issues either, the relationship between Kokkali and PASOK is a joke!

It's enough to make you feel sick! :tdown:

Sorry Crazy but having read this I'm not sure how anyone could seriously want, or celebrate, an Olympiakos championship. It's one thing when fans scream: "conspiracy", but it's another when there's actually been video evidence of everything. I really hope AEK manage it this year, and that Oly don't win the league in the next couple of seasons either. This corrupt-chain has to be broken! We need to liberate the country from the chains of corruption, and football is one branch of society where that's necessary.

Guest TheLegend

no dude. since when do you listen to aek or pao fans. Thats the last thing you should do. Olympiacos had the best team this year they destroyed top team in the CL and got up to chelsea and easily could have one the first game if not for stupid coaching by the lemonis....thats corruption. aekakia and vazelakis always scream corruption because they cant win the league 95% of the team. So deep inside it satisfies them...

Just like the aekakia and vazelakia on youtube who make videos of all the calls olympiacos gets but not of the numerious false penalties, red cards, penalties not called, and dirty fouls not called for olympiacos...

That is corruption and bias that these kids whine and moan 24/7 and instead of building a team they have a "president" who is broke and cares more about complaining then buying players and a coach..

So TheLegend, you're telling me that OSFP deserves the championship this year? You really mean and believe that? You really feel like what they did to Kalamaria was justified?

And about the CL ... man I was cheering for OSFP to do well (and any other Greek team for that matter), but come on, let's be honnest ... after so many years they FINALLY get a good run and that makes them the best team in Greece? :D

Oh and what do you mean with:

no dude. since when do you listen to aek or pao fans. Thats the last thing you should do.

Could it be maybe because we have some pretty good arguments and if you'ld actually listen to them you wouldn't really have an answer to them? The fact that DUDE criticizes his team doesn't make him less of a fan... he just doesn't have his head in the sand!

no dude. since when do you listen to aek or pao fans. Thats the last thing you should do. Olympiacos had the best team this year they destroyed top team in the CL and got up to chelsea and easily could have one the first game if not for stupid coaching by the lemonis....thats corruption. aekakia and vazelakis always scream corruption because they cant win the league 95% of the team. So deep inside it satisfies them...

Just like the aekakia and vazelakia on youtube who make videos of all the calls olympiacos gets but not of the numerious false penalties, red cards, penalties not called, and dirty fouls not called for olympiacos...

That is corruption and bias that these kids whine and moan 24/7 and instead of building a team they have a "president" who is broke and cares more about complaining then buying players and a coach..

Seriously, I really want some of what you've been smoking.

Oly the best team in the SL?

AEK has the most points ON THE PITCH and absolutely DESTROYED them 4-0 in the derby match that counted the most. Not to mention that AEK has nearly 20 more goals scored (best offense in the league) AND the best defense in the league.

Seriously, do you think before you post? Not even Alefantos would make that argument this year.

p.s. Please don't mention Chelsea and OSFP in the same sentence. that disgraceful display you guys put on at Stamford Bridge was a national embarrasment. The only thing missing form Oly that night was the yellow training vests.

Guest TheLegend

So TheLegend, you're telling me that OSFP deserves the championship this year? You really mean and believe that? You really feel like what they did to Kalamaria was justified?

And about the CL ... man I was cheering for OSFP to do well (and any other Greek team for that matter), but come on, let's be honnest ... after so many years they FINALLY get a good run and that makes them the best team in Greece? :D

Oh and what do you mean with:

no dude. since when do you listen to aek or pao fans. Thats the last thing you should do.

Could it be maybe because we have some pretty good arguments and if you'ld actually listen to them you wouldn't really have an answer to them? The fact that DUDE criticizes his team doesn't make him less of a fan... he just doesn't have his head in the sand!
your argument is "we deserve the title because we have more goals scored"

since when does that matter... when you guys are behind on points you dont "deserve" anything

Kalamaria cheated.. they played on illegal player... I wanted to see a rematch mid season but you are all going on the argument that because its olympiacos it shouldnt matter if they cheat or not...

just cuz your a mod and your friends agree with you doesnt mean you have a good argument

your argument is "we deserve the title because we have more goals scored"

When oh when my dearest of friends ( :P :P :P ) did I ever say such a thing? I do however feel we (or PAO or any other team that gets the most points won on the pitch) should get the title because we actually played those games ... OSFP on the other hand ...

Kalamaria cheated.. they played on illegal player... I wanted to see a rematch mid season but you are all going on the argument that because its olympiacos it shouldnt matter if they cheat or not...

Again, who ever said such a thing, that it wouldn't matter because it's OSFP? Get your facts straight. Oh and let's not forget that the player got a green card, and thus was ok'ed to play by EPO. OSFP didn't appeal before they got their behinds kicked either, did they?

just cuz your a mod and your friends agree with you doesnt mean you have a good argument

I completely agree with you. I think a good argument is more in the lines of, I say something, and you never dignify it with a real answer, instead you go personal like now, or you twist facts like in the earlier quotes. I think that makes my arguments quite ok ;). (Also, what does me being a SuperMod have to do with anything really???)

Ah, enough of semantics. If the currency of understanding is not reason [some people can't connect the dots, it's this elementary] then you can talk for ever, and it's a waste of time.

OK, back to the topic: AEK-Asteras.

This is going to be interesting. AEK can score more easily than any other team this year, but Asteras used to have one of the best defenses. The question is what Asteras will do. If they put 11 back, it might be hard for AEK to win this one. Asteras also is a very physical team (bordeline butchery).

aek will get a 1-1 draw, Olympiakos will win 2-0 and the court can go to hell :LOL: :LOL:

The best team this year hasen't been aek,bazelos or Olympiakos BUT Larissa by a mile....They deserve the prwta8lhma...The 3 top teams have all been CRAP and all 3 struggled against Larissa both home and away. :tup:

Ah, enough of semantics. If the currency of understanding is not reason [some people can't connect the dots, it's this elementary] then you can talk for ever, and it's a waste of time.

OK, back to the topic: AEK-Asteras.

This is going to be interesting. AEK can score more easily than any other team this year, but Asteras used to have one of the best defenses. The question is what Asteras will do. If they put 11 back, it might be hard for AEK to win this one. Asteras also is a very physical team (bordeline butchery).

Asteras can't play for a tie. They need a win, hence they have to chase at least one goal. If AEK scores first, its all but over. Asteras has a tough time coming from behind-just look at the second round match against Panionios.

And this is coming from the biggest Asteras supporter out there.

p.s. the argument that Larisa is the best team in the protathlima is absurd. They're 1-1 against AEK and quite a few points off the pace. Heck, they're in SEVENTH place as we speak today.

A win here in front of our fans. They are saying they will be about 50.000 in OAKA tomorrow. I see a score of 2-0 or 3-0 with Blanco and Lybe scoring again and maybe Rivaldo or Edinio!!!!!

NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!!! NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!!!

People are saying their "goodbyes" to Zikos, he's getting flowers etc... lots of banners for him as well!

The players are on the pitch ... just a few more minutes now.

Btw, AEK is playing in black today!

Rivaldo is playing on the left like the last couple of games, something that suets him well!

Archived