Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Larisa

Crazy

Olympiakos first out of 3 finals before the end of the season.Giorgos Donis side has proven many times to be a really good and tough team and only a serious and determined Olympiakos will be able to beat.Also a factor will be our fans behaviour and depending on how the game goes can help or make things really difficult for our team.It is going to be a fun Sunday with Pao playing in Crete against Ofi the same time and AEK will be facing Ergotelis.

Larissa have proven to be a good team but if we play mistake free and approach this seriously we should easily win. Olympiakos should play this game to prove a point and win big. Prove that it was just one bad game and that olympiakos truly are the best tema in greece

Larissa have proven to be a good team but if we play mistake free and approach this seriously we should easily win. Olympiakos should play this game to prove a point and win big. Prove that it was just one bad game and that olympiakos truly are the best tema in greece

olympiakos should come through this one.. like you said they will bounce back.

overall olympiakos is the best football club in greece - i admit that. however this year olympiakos should be 3rd behind aek and panathinaikos. so it wasnt just one bad game.. its 2 if you count the loss to kalamarias..

Galitsios (Larissas Right Defender who is supposed to be already signed by Olympiakos for the next season) anounced that he will honor the Larissa Team and play hard...

Obviously he just trained hard... :rolleyes:

It was anounced today that the player suffered an injury and will not take part in the crucial game tomorrow...

Poor guy!

Perastika re! :hypocrite:

(kai meta einai grafikoi autoi pou sas krazoun ... ;) )

Galitsios (Larissas Right Defender who is supposed to be already signed by Olympiakos for the next season) anounced that he will honor the Larissa Team and play hard...

Obviously he just trained hard... :rolleyes:

It was anounced today that the player suffered an injury and will not take part in the crucial game tomorrow...

Poor guy!

Perastika re! :hypocrite:

(kai meta einai grafikoi autoi pou sas krazoun ... ;) )

He is not "supposed" to have signed,he has signed and belongs to us.As for your comment about kraksimo i did not see you saying anything on Pao-Panionios deal about Spyropoulo not facing his former team for 3-4 years but i guess all of you are obsessed with Olympiakos news and can not see or read anything else.If deep inside you want to finally become a fellow gavros because you are checking our news more than your teams just let me know......i can make it happen for you. :P :P :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :tup:

Obviously he just trained hard...

Mitroglou! :nw: :nw:

How old is he? He is gonna be something for us :)

Nice finish

Sisic's goal was really nice too. It was a really good game to watch, especially because we won! :P

No seriouly thuogh it was really back and forth and an even game. Hard tackels and cards etc. But it really bothered me, how come we cant destroy a ten men larissa team? Honestly it looks liek the greek league has gotten soooo much better. We can play with kova up there alone. When we brought in the second striker, mitroglou, look at what happend? More targets for the crossed balls.

Btw Euro 2004, that is a hillarious signature you have :LOL:

Mitroglou! :nw: :nw:

How old is he? He is gonna be something for us :)

Nice finish

Sisic's goal was really nice too. It was a really good game to watch, especially because we won! :P

No seriouly thuogh it was really back and forth and an even game. Hard tackels and cards etc. But it really bothered me, how come we cant destroy a ten men larissa team? Honestly it looks liek the greek league has gotten soooo much better. We can play with kova up there alone. When we brought in the second striker, mitroglou, look at what happend? More targets for the crossed balls.

Yes this is very true, Olympiakos needs to have more options in the way the team plays. The management can't be so reliant on Kovacevic.

Btw how did Belluschi play?

Btw Euro 2004, that is a hillarious signature you have :LOL:

:P Thanks, I'm a huge Simpsons fan! (I know, I know, I need to grow up! :D ). It's hilarious though. There's talk of them discontinuing it after a couple of years... I'm still suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms since the Sopranos ended, when this goes too I'm in trouble. :D

Ok,after this really bad in my eyes performance but really lucky at the end result there are many and different comments that i would like to make.Some positive and some negative.On the positive side is our youngster Mitroglou coming in the last minutes and managing to score and giving us the 3 points(he has only played in 10 games so far mostly as a sub in the dying minutes of the games..?). Also the fact that our fans have not set fire on the stadium already because of our team situation and the many mistakes made by our president,board,techical director,coaches and players.The stupidity and the mentality of a small local store at some point needs to end otherwise we will never become what we all have dreamed and wished.Some of the negatives are the whole team performance again,no stamina,no speed,no creativity,no short passes and attacking the opposition the right way,way to many longballs trying to find Kovacevic between 4-5 defenders.Did we became an english team and nobody send me the memo???Why Patsatzoglou is not being used while clearly Stoltidis and Ledesma look extremelly tired after the first 45 minutes.Why is Torosidis coming in while he has been sick all week instead of Patsa??Does that proves that because of Patsatzoglou comments on the Lemonis departure he has been targeted by our president and cia and he will be leaving our club this summer???Just because Ivic has a dream for this summer bringing Papadopoulos-Kurgiakos as a package,we are trying to create a problem with Cezar 1 day before the game with Larisa???What is going to happen now that propably both Antzas and Bravo!!! :LOL: are out for the game against Xanthi.Who is going to clear the ball in the air,me???Why Olympiakos master minds were waiting for Clayton to prove on our defence how good he is and at the end of the game to ask him if he is willing to join our club?In my eyes this year could have been the creation of something new and better for our club but instead we are dragging our feet in the end,not having a real coach,talking about transfers with out any real plan,how can you get players if you dont know what the new coach will need???

I am really disapointed with our last 5-6 games and what really drives me crazy is that our opposition are even worse than us(they will never admit it but if you watch there games all year long they are not better than us) but instead of proving that we are better,we prefer to be in the mix with them,give them points and hope.The most funny part of all is that Kokkalis said that he did not want to give the title to Pao as a present but he did not say anything about AEK because that is what we are doing because of his arrogance and superiority complex.Sekoura is to small to be our head coach and if we actually manage to win this title, it will be because of a FEW of our players hearts and guts.

All that on the year that we had great european succes??? :1eye:

Ok,after this really bad in my eyes performance but really lucky at the end result there are many and different comments that i would like to make.Some positive and some negative.

All that on the year that we had great european succes??? :1eye:

FANTASTIC POST!!

On the positive side ... the fact that our fans have not set fire on the stadium already

:LOL: :LOL:

Some of the negatives are the whole team performance again,no stamina,no speed,no creativity,no short passes and attacking the opposition the right way,way to many longballs trying to find Kovacevic between 4-5 defenders.

:tup: :tup: I've been seen this for a while. It's like wathcing a local pub team at times!

Did we became an english team and nobody send me the memo???

Aderfe, some English teams do play direct but they are also capable of playing short, i.e. Chelsea, Portsmouth, Blackburn, etc. Also, the English teams do not play blind long balls, they play a targetted direct game, something Olympiakos does not do. And for those s%$#! English teams that aren't capable of passing short (like Derby, Sunderland, Bolton, etc), at least they play with passion, speed, and great fitness. Olympiakos doesn't even do that.

Why Patsatzoglou is not being used while clearly Stoltidis and Ledesma look extremelly tired after the first 45 minutes.Why is Torosidis coming in while he has been sick all week instead of Patsa??

Only Patsa? What about Mendrinos, Katsikoyiannis, etc. The squad (i.e. non-starting 11) has not been used adequately at any time this season.

Does that proves that because of Patsatzoglou comments on the Lemonis departure he has been targeted by our president and cia and he will be leaving our club this summer???

What did he say mate?

Just because Ivic has a dream for this summer bringing Papadopoulos-Kurgiakos as a  package,we are trying to create a problem with Cezar 1 day before the game with Larisa??

What do you expect from the board? They are useless.

In my eyes this year could have been the creation of something new and better for our club but instead we are dragging our feet in the end,not having a real coach,talking about transfers with out any real plan,how can you get players if you dont know what the new coach will need???

I am really disapointed with our last 5-6 games and what really drives me crazy is that our opposition are even worse than us(they will never admit it but if you watch there games all year long they are not better than us) but instead of proving that we are better,we prefer to be in the mix with them,give them points and hope.The most funny part of all is that Kokkalis said that he did not want to give the title to Pao as a present but he did not say anything about AEK because that is what we are doing because of his arrogance and superiority complex.Sekoura is to small to be our head coach and if we actually manage to win this title, it will be because of a FEW of our players hearts and guts.

Preach it brother! :P

Archived