Phantis Forums

Thrasivoulos-Olympiakos

Crazy

No time for tears.Olympiakos will be facing Thrasivoulos in the semifinals and everybody,players and fans expect to see a better performance and a win.Thrasivoulos has proved to be a tough and strong team that can not be taken little.I am really expecting to see who are staring 11 will be and how we will react after the sunday defeat.

Guest TheLegend

Knowing segura is a carbon copy of lemonis nunez will never start 95% never play and konstantinou will pair up with kovacevic meaning the whole game will be crosses wen torosidis and djordevic dont know how to cross the ball...

Olympiakos posible starting 11:

Sifakis,Pantos,Zevlakow,Cezar,Domi,Mendrinos,Ledesma,Patsatzoglou,Sisic,Nunez and Konstantinou.

Definatelly out are Bravo and Stoltidis.

Olympiakos posible starting 11:

Sifakis,Pantos,Zevlakow,Cezar,Domi,Mendrinos,Ledesma,Patsatzoglou,Sisic,Nunez and Konstantinou.

Definatelly out are Bravo and Stoltidis.

Here is the starters for Oly:

We won 3-2 with a late winner by Kovacevic. It was another uninspiring win. This is the first time i have seen a coach who has no clue whats he doing. He didnt even scream at the players for stuffing up. I think Segura doesnt care if we win or lose the championship and the car.

ok lets be realsistic, we need another clean out and with that clean out send ivic and segura , kokkalis and his son packing im over this ego driven camp.

dont get me wrong i love the club.. but wtf is all this crap.

there is no intensity in this team..

we do this every year but players that have to leave this year

nunez,

sisic,

bravo,

pantos,

mitroglou on loan some where?

kostandinou

cesar

zewlakov

patsa

for bench next year

djordjevic

kovasevic

ledesma

belluschi

nikopolidis

stoltidis

for starting squad

sifakis

torosidis,

galitsios - larissa

papadoupoulos - iraklis

leonardo

lua lua

galletti

domi

antsas

katsikogiannis

mendrinos

bring in

kyriakos

2 or 3 very good centre mids

lazaros christodlopulos ( paok )

tzibour ( panionios )

cleiton - larissa

even radsinski would of done well at this moment..

no more argentenians that have never proven them selves in europe..

just sign all the best greek players or foriegn players in greece

young, played in greece...

ok lets be realsistic, we need another clean out and with that clean out send ivic and segura , kokkalis and his son packing im over this ego driven camp.

dont get me wrong i love the club.. but wtf is all this crap.

there is no intensity in this team..

we do this every year but players that have to leave this year

nunez,

sisic,

bravo,

pantos,

mitroglou on loan some where?

kostandinou

cesar

zewlakov

patsa

for bench next year

djordjevic

kovasevic

ledesma

belluschi

nikopolidis

stoltidis

for starting squad

sifakis

torosidis,

galitsios - larissa

papadoupoulos - iraklis

leonardo

lua lua

galletti

domi

antsas

katsikogiannis

mendrinos

bring in

kyriakos

2 or 3 very good centre mids

lazaros christodlopulos ( paok )

tzibour ( panionios )

cleiton - larissa

even radsinski would of done well at this moment..

no more argentenians that have never proven them selves in europe..

just sign all the best greek players or foriegn players in greece

young, played in greece...

Isn't football amazing! We all have different perceptions and there's no real way of saying who's right and wrong.

I wouldn't let any of the players go that you've said you'd get rid of, with the exception of Konstantinou, who although I think could re-find himself, may need to leave to do so.

There's no way i'd play Sifakis either. He's not good enough. Bellushi looks very talented and just need to be in a good passing side, he'll find his feet next year.

I'd like Djibbour, but not Hristodoulopoulos. Yes he's decent but not a solution in the way some here seem to make out.

I agree though that there is no intensity in this team (when Lua Lua and Galletti isn't playing). Personally I think Olympiakos need:

1 goalkeeper, 1 centre-back, 1 left-winger, 1 attacking midfielder, 1 defensive midfielder and 1 striker. (That's six players).

I'd like to see a couple of ambitious moves as well as a couple of pragmatic ones.

That was an awful game! We were really lucky to win this game. I mean really lucky. We werent the better team by miles. Our Defence was absoultuly HORRIBLE! Cesar was embarssed every time. Zewlakow was no good either and pantos was worse. Going down every two seconds. Domi was crap in the first but he was rusty. He was still pretty bad in the second but towards the end he showed that he could be a starter.

The mid and the forewords werent bad, but they were not good. The worst player is seguara. Hes subs were dumb. Hes lucky kova scored or i woulda ripped on him for that sub he made. Is mitroglou even alive?

BRING BACK LEMONISSS :nw: :nw:

No passion in the team, no motivation.

Guest TheLegend

That was an awful game! We were really lucky to win this game. I mean really lucky. We werent the better team by miles. Our Defence was absoultuly HORRIBLE! Cesar was embarssed every time. Zewlakow was no good either and pantos was worse. Going down every two seconds. Domi was crap in the first but he was rusty. He was still pretty bad in the second but towards the end he showed that he could be a starter.

The mid and the forewords werent bad, but they were not good. The worst player is seguara. Hes subs were dumb. Hes lucky kova scored or i woulda ripped on him for that sub he made. Is mitroglou even alive?

BRING BACK LEMONISSS :nw:  :nw:

No passion in the team, no motivation.

Olympiacos would have won the title this year and 5 games ago if they had a good coach to begin with. Lemonis isnt good enough if he struggles in the league.... segura is just temporary hence like other teams assistant coach gets promoted

Guest TheLegend

the firing was to send a message to the players... unfortunatly this group of players needs one hell of a coach because they dont gel or something... some players just cant do anything on some games..

I know that the getting rid of lemonis was a message, but don't you think thats a stupied message to send at this point in the season? That type of thing you do 1 third of a way into the season, not in the final spring for the championship.

But ok, say you want to send a message, dont get some half hearted assisstant who shows up. Get someone good. Although lemonis wasnt brilliant, he cared, loved the team and loved his players. And hes players loved him too. After the bremen game, and after the time we beat pao everyone loved him. Those were the best days for olympiakos in sometime. I would rather beat bremen 3-0 and then beat ergotilis 1-0, rather lose 4-1 to bremen and beat ergotelis 5-0. I dont know thats just me, Lemonis got results. He had a few bad games and w.e but that happens. Lemonis took a team with like 11 new guys or something Im not sure but I can tell you, he got them to gel pretty fast if you ask me. My point, segura sucks, and that was the stupiedest firing I have ever seen in any sport.

Archived