Phantis Forums

OFI - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

OFI doesnt look so good at pangkritio this year and they have very poor defence but the last years... mas kanei zimies... and if we dont get this one serious.. we gonna have a big problem!

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- 19.00 at Pangkritio (local time)

- Live from Supersport 1 (in Greece), ANT1 Sat (outside Greece)

- matchday 28

- Referee: ---

2. PANATHINAIKOS 60 (AWAY 7-3-3) (GOALS AWAY 19-2)

11. OFI 29 (HOME 6-1-6) (GOALS HOME 16-29)

PS. I'll be in NY this weekend for the Greek Parade so ill watch the game somewhere in NY or if i get a hotel with internet ill watch it there from my laptop!! :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFI doesnt look so good at pangkritio this year and they have very poor defence but the last years... mas kanei zimies... and if we dont get this one serious.. we gonna have a big problem!

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- matchday 28

PS. I'll be in NY this weekend for the Greek Parade so ill watch the game somewhere in NY or if i get a hotel with internet ill watch it there from my laptop!!  :)

your going to that parade... :LOL: perase h 25 martiou re

tell me what is it like because ive seen it on tv once and it looked like a bunch of old men and small children in foustanelles and idiots in xlamides... :LOL:

I have a bad feeling it will become political with the Greeks in NY who wont shut the hell up with the FYROM issue is the only thing they ever talk about... :tdown:

but if PAO phantis fans want to meet up all the venues i know are in atoria

as for OFI....I think well beat them. They look pretty bad and we broke our bad streak of 2.5 games ..... We should beat them 2-0 will have players back and a bit of new confidence......

We are always fairly comfortable in Crete with Ergotelis and OFI...

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- matchday 28

PS. I'll be in NY this weekend for the Greek Parade so ill watch the game somewhere in NY or if i get a hotel with internet ill watch it there from my laptop!!  :)

your going to that parade.. :LOL: perase h 25 martiou re

well if PAO phantis fans want to meet up all the venues i know are in asstoria

as for OFI....I think well beat them. They look pretty bad and we broke our bad streak of 2.5 games ..... We should beat them 2-0 will have players back and a bit of new confidence......

yea the parade for march 25 is on this sunday in Manhattan at 1 pm but im not gonna go..i do rather stay in the room watch the game than to walk in the kosmo.. old ladies/pappouds to push everyone so they can get front.. lol!!! after parade its nice.. when everyones goes to cafeteries and then out... :D :tup:

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- matchday 28

yea the parade for march 25 is on this sunday in Manhattan at 1 pm but im not gonna go..i do rather stay in the room watch the game than to walk in the kosmo.. old ladies/pappouds to push everyone so they can get front.. lol!!! after parade its nice.. when everyones goes to cafeteries and then out... :D :tup:
ah ok :tup:

Yeah I was just looking into the parade and saw it was at 1 on sunday....yeah I will be watching either PAO or AEL winning that day.... :tup:

quick questions I just need answered :P

are there hot greek girls at parade??

where are the parties after???

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- matchday 28

PS. I'll be in NY this weekend for the Greek Parade so ill watch the game somewhere in NY or if i get a hotel with internet ill watch it there from my laptop!!

- Sunday, April 6, 2008

- matchday 28

ah ok :tup:

Yeah I was just looking into the parade and saw it was at 1 on sunday....yeah I will be watching either PAO or AEL winning that day.... :tup:

quick questions I just need answered :P

hot greek girls at parade?

after?

hot girls???? you cant even imagine bro.... DANGEROUS HOT!! :D

PS. i heard theres gonna be 4.000 green fans in kriti on sunday...

dangerous?

Surely I hope you mean much better than

Miss Greek Independence 2008

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

maybe this should be PM...where are the places with the parties for young people?

1000 times better!!!!! :P :P :P

damn im so dissapoitment... yeah sinithos vgazoun autes pou theloun... einai stimena auta! :tdown:

lets get back to the topic cuz tha fame kanena warning and i already have 20% since the cup game from osfp

Firstly i hope we win but who knows the Portugese looser may think he has to start the game with 6 Defenders and 3 DMs and 1 striker.

Second i wonder if Petropoulos or Tzorvas are going to play in this game.

I wish they wouldnt. First is a great striker so far and second makes me sad seeing him in the goalposts of OFI and not in ours. Great goalie never really got a chance at PAO.

Firstly i hope we win but who knows the Portugese looser may think he has to start the game with 6 Defenders and 3 DMs and 1 striker.

I wish they wouldnt. First is a great striker so far and second makes me sad seeing him in the goalposts of OFI and not in ours. Great goalie never really got a chance at PAO.

expect everything with peseiro.. he is a nut case.. he will probably put manucho and postiga at the back as twin centre backs.. and then put himself and warzycha upfront

expect everything with peseiro.. he is a nut case.. he will probably put manucho and postiga at the back as twin centre backs.. and then put himself and warzycha upfront
Dude if he indeed did put Warzycha upfront i would say we would win the championship. Even though Salpi is good he cant be compared with Warzycha

I am more concerned with those who can contribute towards three wins in the next three games.

Reports indicate that we are going to Crete with a full attacking formation that includes Gonzales. But then again the reporters seem to just wind up the fans with their own fantasies most of the time and then they act all surprised when the coach fields a formation they failed to guess (they add a lot of "!"s and "..." in their reports :rolleyes: ).

I would applaud a more attacking formation and look forward to dominating OFI and scoring two or three goals.

I also hope Tzorvas plays well and bares no responsibility for the goals we make. I have not read anything about Petropoulos or Ganzef playing.

How is this for ultra-attacking formation :D (pop-quiz: who would you keep out to add a second CB?)

Posted Image

Edit: I almost forgot: I hope Tziolis makes all three winning goals Posted Image

ok guys, im gonna be in NY tomorrow for 3 days... so i hope my weekend going to be awsome.. plus if pao wins ill be more happy!!!! :tup:

pame gera panatha!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. i worry little cuz OFI fans hate us :tdown:

Archived