Phantis Forums

Greek Cup Round of 4

Crazy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

I wouldnt count out atromitos

I heared they played good today, they got screwed with a contraversial penalty in the 96th (??)

plus paolo campos has his teams play hard and run like dogs which is why asteras succeeded so much. Kokalis shoulda considered him. Make some malakes on olympiacos run like dogs and stop worrying about their paycheck because if there is no title (which it seems like it now) I know some of the players that came in this year will either be shipped out or lose their spot...

ledesma... re manga you did so good 1st half one of the best players in greece and now wtf is going on....

Galleti is still a paixtara and the best player in greece

It would be great for Greek soccer but I think it is a very long shot if Thrasivolous makes it to the final. They are down by 1 goal but I guess that a 1-0 win at Olympiakos would not be enough for them as they gave up 3 goals at home. Or would a 1-0 win send it to overtime does anyone know what the rules are can you please let me know. Thanks in advance and go Thrasi. PS Has any other 2nd division team ever made the cup finals in Greece before or even the semifinals as Thrasivolous has this year. If anyone knows the answer that would be great to know. :tup: :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr: :box: :box: :box:

crazy, where is the final?

I have no idea and i checked EPO website but it DOES NOT SAY anywhere....i will let you know as soon as i found out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived