7 Enosis Neon Paralimni FC 36

8 Ethnikos Achnas FC 34

9 Doxa Katokopia FC 34

10 Alki Larnaca FC 27

11 AEL Limassol FC 27

12 Aris Limassol FC 27

13 Nea Salamis FC 24

14 Olympiakos Nicosia FC 14

Aris, Salamina, and Olympiakos Lefkosia go down. I will report back when I find out who comes up.

Total domination by Anorthosara! :tup:

Shame to see Salamina go down though :tdown:

Hopefully we get a great showing by the Cypriot teams in Europe this year.

I've heard that the league has had some sort of shake-up, where there's an end of season playoff at the top and bottom of the league. So the league isn't over yet. Does anyone know the details?

Really? I better look into this. I guess Anorthosi's not the champs yet

Well it's a points-based play-off (possibly like Greece's this year), and Ano are so far ahead that they can't be caught, so they are champs. But yes, if you can find out let us know.

OK, after placing a call to an Omonoia season ticket holder and member of Thyra 9(my cousin). I have determined that 3 games will be added to the season. Omonoia, Anorthosis, APOEL and AEK Laranaca, will all play each other once. All the points of the first 26 matches are still there. So Anorthosis will be the champs but will have to wait 3 matches. Meanwhile this reopens, the race for 2nd.

OK, after placing a call to an Omonoia season ticket holder and member of Thyra 9(my cousin). I have determined that 3 games will be added to the season. Omonoia, Anorthosis, APOEL and AEK Laranaca, will all play each other once. All the points of the first 26 matches are still there. So Anorthosis will be the champs but will have to wait 3 matches. Meanwhile this reopens, the race for 2nd.

Thanks file. But do you know if the points scoring is the same? (i.e. 3 for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a defeat?) because someone told me the points system is now different.

Archived