Phantis Forums

Greek soccer schedules

It seems to me that who ever is responsible for posting the soccer schedules of the Greek Super league, Greek Cup and Greek national team is not doing his job.

Last weekend the schedules for US were missing. This week Greek cup schedules have not been posted for any continent.

Since Ziaka's departure the whole thing has gone downhill.

In addition to the lack of up to date schedules, very few , if any, new topics are posted and posting in general has declined substantially.

You might as well close shop and stop pretending that you have a live board.

M.

It seems to me that who ever is responsible for posting the soccer schedules of the Greek Super league, Greek Cup and Greek national team is not doing his job.

Due to a (temporary) lack of time on my part (for personal reasons) and crazy's absence, the schedules have indeed not been updated properly.

This will change again soon.

However in the meantime if you feel you can help out feel free to PM me ;) ...

It seems to me that who ever is responsible for posting the soccer schedules of the Greek Super league, Greek Cup and Greek national team is not doing his job...

..You might as well close shop and stop pretending that you have a live board.

The work related to maintenance of schedules and other information is purely on a volunteer basis. A couple of people are generous enough to share their time for the benefit of the broader community.

You should be thankful that these people exist. Shame on you for showing no appreciation and purposefully trying to insult and discourage those that try hard to contribute to the community. SHAME ON YOU!

Those interested in contributing to the community are stepping up, helping any which way they can. Some are volunteering their time. And those that do not have the time to help, contribute to this community in their own way. With a post, with something constructive. A bit of information that would benefit all. A new suggestion, new idea. They try to be part of a community! They respect what other people are doing, and they respect the efforts from their fellow members to make this place a welcoming place, a friendly community! And by no means do they purposefully try to insult those that contribute. They show respect. And that's what they get in return.

If you think our efforts are falling short, that's OK. We're trying. If we're not meeting your expectations, either hang in there until we improve or just leave us alone. Go away! But to try and insult those that care and those that try... What can I say? Shame on you!

PS.

In addition to the lack of up to date schedules, very few , if any, new topics are posted and posting in general has declined substantially.

..Says the member that has 77 posts in 2.5 years !!!! Most of those along the lines "Re Paidia kanena link gia mas ?" So, cut the crap, will you please? :nono: You've been leeching off these forums... And you have the audacity to try and insult the members that actually contribute?

I must have touched a sensitive chord here.

You pushed the other fellow and now you are in control. Either do your job, or close chop.

Period.

Most of the schedules are wrong and I personally have corrected them a couple of times ( yes it was part of my 77 posts).

So take a hike and kiss my &^%$#

M.

I must have touched a sensitive chord here.

You pushed the other fellow and now you are in control. Either do your job, or close chop.

Period.

It's clear you don't have any understanding of what's going on around these forums.

Anyways, if you don't feel the need to contribute (contributing is not what you're doing right now) then like Lazarus said: hang in there or leave.

No one's going to "close chop" ...

Either do your job, or close chop.

What job you ungrateful moron? There is no job! These people do things out of the kindness of their hearts!

So take a hike and kiss my &^%$#

I guess this is your way of saying "Thank You"? :evil:

We do not need people like you around here.

This topic is locked, because it's probably not going to get any prettier around here.

On the bright side, following the posts, some people did volunteer to help. For that, we are thankful, our little community in cyberspace is thankful. Yes, there are good people in this world!

Archived