Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

MadBoy13

after ksanthis game.. we have the game with irakli at leoforo.. win and nothing more... hope gauroi drop points..

- Saturday, March 22, 2008

- 19.00 at Leoforos (local time)

- Live from NET (in Greece), ERT world (outside Greece)

- matchday 26

- Referee: ---

2. PANATHINAIKOS 56 (HOME 10-2-0) (GOALS HOME 17-2)

11. IRAKLIS 27 (AWAY 3-4-5) (GOALS AWAY 10-15)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's early in the week, but N'doye, Manucho, and Fyssas are still nursing injuries, and it was decided that Morris will sit out this contest with four yellow cards.

Here is my preferred lineup if everyone is healthy:

-----------------Malartz---------------

Nilsson--Sariegi--Goumas--Spyropoulos

Ninis---Karagounis--Mattos--Ivanschitz

-------Salpigidis--Manoucho-------------

i will be in athens for this game

assuming ticketclub.gr stay true to their word i will be able to buy a ticket for this game tomorrow as i dont have enough loyalty points to buy it today (you need 16 and i have 0 as i have never been to a game before in my life)

this will then mark my first ever pao game :nw:

if we lose i will never go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

assuming ticketclub.gr stay true to their word i will be able to buy a ticket for this game tomorrow as i dont have enough loyalty points to buy it today (you need 16 and i have 0 as i have never been to a game before in my life)

this will then mark my first ever pao game :nw:

Wow, good luck and have fun Adoni!

first game ever is going a happy one for you :) We are going to win. It's going to be unforgettable!

OTH, I listened to ERAsport today and it sounds as if AEK is falling apart :(

The word is that many (esp. Brazilian) players can't stand Kostenoglou and his "Murinio-like" attitude in practice, that Lyberopoulos is ready to blow off his top, and that the stockholders are contemplating their next move.

They are already talking a great deal about all the players that will be gone in the summer etc, so it doesn't sound like morale is high in their locker room.

I am not sure if they will be able to pull it together since I don't follow AEK as closely, but I hope they do. AEK always had a good and classy team and I would hate to see them fall apart.

Come on AEK, pull yourself up. A win against Olympiakos would be the perfect antidote for the woes. 5 for 5 will allow them to play Olympiakos for second place :tup:

this will then mark my first ever pao game  :nw:

Have a nice time dude! Take a video camera if you can to savour the memories. :)

Oh... and don't wear

red :P

@ Tsoglani: PAO need a big physical target man as well as a dekari imo, so Lybe plus a target man ala Manucho for next season would be perfect. Btw, where did you hear the rumour about Lybe?

Lybe would be great, but there was no reason to send the guy away in the first place. He was an honest, humble leader and a goalscorer. Tzigger is forever a big M******** for sending away a player like that.

We do need a big target man Dude is correct. Thats why Manucho is such an appealing player for us.... Also he was PERFECT PERFECT for that Xanthi game, I honestly beleive we would have taken 3 points with him on the pitch, at least equalized first half when we were getting chances and great crosses but all being sent to weak target players like Salpiggiids (great player not bashing but you dont send crosses to a guy that short - you need a fast and strong tower like Manucho who can win the headers and finish them.

this will then mark my first ever pao game

ooooohh poos AEK are going to play poo-ish-ly against gavrous and are going to loose :(

i hope that they can at least get a draw and w win all our games and tie the championship on points and win by the 1 away GOOOALARA from NDoye......assuming gayrous dont winge to fifa/epo about it

ooooohh poos AEK are going to play poo-ish-ly against gavrous and are going to loose :(

i hope that they can at least get a draw and w win all our games and tie the championship on points and win by the 1 away GOOOALARA from NDoye......assuming gayrous dont winge to fifa/epo about it

If the championship ends with a point tie of 2 teams the away goals in the direct comparison of their games doesnt count. There will then be another game played between those 2 teams which will decide the champion.

iraklis - olympiakos 2-2

aaron is an excelent player!!!

i like 3 players from HRA... Aaron, Giansits, Marqez

PAO lost to Partizan today......we are out of the Euroleague.......disgraceful.

Cant beleive we started so strong and then the winter happened and we were useless. what an awful centennial its been for this club.... :(

im sooo sad about it... lately we play like sh1t... cant believe how bad we are... :tdown:

i hope real madrid destroy gaurous tomorrow cuz i dont want see olympiako to the next round... they gonna talk soooo much sh1t.... :angry:

PAO lost to Partizan today......we are out of the Euroleague.......disgraceful.

Cant beleive we started so strong and then the winter happened and we were useless. what an awful centennial its been for this club.... :(

im sooo sad about it... lately we play like sh1t... cant believe how bad we are... :tdown:

i hope real madrid destroy gaurous tomorrow cuz i dont want see olympiako to the next round... they gonna talk soooo much sh1t.... :angry:

Who cares what a bunch of malakes say, let's hope a the Euroleague stays in Greece. Would you rather it goes to Russia, Israel or Spain?? Gera Olympiake! :gr:

With five games left I had hopes that either Larissa, Xanthi, or AEK (or all of them) would steal some points from Olympiakos.

I don't think Xanthi can repeat the performance they had against us again this decade, AEK seems to be dejected, and now Larissa concedes three goals to Thrasivoulos in Alkazar. :blink:

I did not find any reports of today's games, but now, all I need is for someone to tell me that Iraklis was resting players against Olympiakos because they want to be fresh against Panathinaikos on Saturday :rolleyes:

With five games left I had hopes that either Larissa, Xanthi, or AEK (or all of them) would steal some points from Olympiakos.

I don't think Xanthi can repeat the performance they had against us again this decade, AEK seems to be dejected, and now Larissa concedes three goals to Thrasivoulos in Alkazar. :blink:

I did not find any reports of today's games, but now, all I need is for someone to tell me that Iraklis was resting players against Olympiakos because they want to be fresh against Panathinaikos on Saturday :rolleyes:

I can't see PAO slipping up against Ira at Leoforo, whether they rested players or not.

PAO 2-0 Ira.

Archived