Phantis Forums

Larisa in the League

DUDE

it was an amazing game brothers... that kind of football i like to watch... epithetiko me olo tis to megaleio!!!! bravo to Doni!

• 8 years later...

Kouyia, another s.hit stain on our national soccer.

Επίσημο το τέλος του Ντεγκρά

003318.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Μετά το ολέθριο λάθος του Ματίας Ντεγκρά που στέρησε τη νίκη από την ΑΕΛ στο παιχνίδι με τον Ηρακλή και τα όσα ντροπιαστικά φέρεται να συνέβησαν στη φυσούνα του AEL FC ARENA με τον μεγαλομέτοχο της ομάδας, Αλέξη Κούγια η ΠΑΕ ανακοίνωσε την αναμενόμενη λύση της συνεργασίας με τον 33χρονο τερματοφύλακα. 

sport-fm

I don't condone what Kougias did post-match. It reflects poorly on Greek football and narrow minded idiot types will say this is what Greek society is like which is a massive generalisation but Degra is a total stuff up. 

He was a disaster at Asteras. They should never have signed at Larisa so they got what they deserved.

This isn't just limited to Greece.

In Italy, Romania, Ukraine and Russia owners also court attention.

Berlusconi used his exposure as AC Milan owner amongst other ventures to launch his political campaign.

In any case, Kougias is no different to a thug like Melissanidis but where Meli has his hired goons do the dirty work in private, Kougias was photographed.

• 3 months later...

Larissa has 10 points. 7 of these points come from teams that are play off contenders.
Win against Oly. Win against Panionios. Draw with Panathinaikos. This team is probably not trying enough with low-tier teams, otherwise it would hit play offs. I really hope AEL and Iraklis, 2 teams worthy of being in the top fly, stay. Adding Aris and OFI who I hope can come up this year, the GSL will be complete that way.

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

They played at their stadium this season. Just heard that Kosta Frantzeskos (PAOK, PAO, OFI legend) will be joining Larisa. Why would someone be signing with the sleazebag Kougias is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve been following some of their fan pages on Instagram, they had a pretty large showing for their new season under new ownership. But it seems like they’ll be playing in Alcazar rather than AEL Arena this year. Instead, another team from Larisa is playing in that stadium lol.