Phantis Forums

Levadiakos vs Olympiakos

paxiotis7

Olympiakos are away to Levandiakos, a fixture that they SHOULD get the three points. Theres never any guarentiees, especailly this year in the greek league. Olympiakos are in poor form and who knows what will happen with the coaching situation this week, so the fixture is wide open. Levandiakos easily have the potential for the draw and dare I say 3 points. But i think olympiakos will take this game 3-1.

Levadiako are pretty good at home and this will be a lot tougher than people think. Oly will win by the odd goal.

Nobody says that this is going to be a walk in the park,especially with our weird team this year but we need to not give back our present from Pao and actually go +2 in the game against AEK .

Posible starting lineup

-------------------------------------Nikopolidis----------------------------------------------

---Pantos/Zevlakow-------Antzas---------Cezar------------------Leonardo--------------

-------------Belluschi-------------Stoltidis-------------------------Djole--------------------

----------Galletti---------------------Kovacevic-----------------Sisic-----------------------

Nobody says that this is going to be a walk in the park,especially with our weird team this year but we need to not give back our present from Pao and actually go +2 in the game against AEK .

I was just abit surprised at the 0-3 & 1-3 predictions. I think it will be alot tighter.

Having said that I think PAO's slip up will boost the team. They'll be smelling blood and will probably go out all guns blazing. We'll see.

Levadiakos needs the points to stay in A' Ethniki........this will be a tough match. Things will get interesting in Oly drops points before the big match next week against AEK............

good point. If oly drop points there will be so much pressure for the aek game.

Djibala opened the score for Levadiakos and 1-0 in the 7 minute.Olympiakos was with 10 players since Pantos was out having the doctor put stitches on his lips.

Ha ha, while we have been writing Panathinaikos' epitaph, Dibala is trying to keep us alive :LOL:

BTW, Levadiakos had a rocket of a shot hit the crossbar before too.

levandiakos are easily the better team so far

Ha ha, while we have been writing Panathinaikos' epitaph, Dibala is trying to keep us alive  :LOL:

BTW, Levadiakos had a rocket of a shot hit the crossbar before too.

levandiakos are easily the better team so far
It's an interesting league this year to say the least.

Archived