PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packing for the summer:

http://www.sport.gr/default.asp?pid=4&aid=10779

Gonzales - Peseiro

Having led groups of people, I pin large part of the responsibility for the team's late year collapse to Gonzales' behavior. It takes one (usually selfish) idiot with an attitude to distract from the real goal.

Upper management is responsible for pampering him in previous years tissy fits, and Peseiro for not sending him home the first time he acted like a clown.

Gonzales is far from a constant starter, and he contributed to a toxic locker room all these years, fighting with Pap, Darlas, Galinovic, Ninis, Peseiro. Not to mention he took playing time away from our beloved Ninis :P

i will be highly upset if we let peseiro go and then don't hire donis...it seems as if hes going to aek, if we allow this to happen there will be no excuse as he is the best greek coach right now and extremely young with orexi gia douleia

OK, it seems PAO will get more money, but they have to find a way to protect the club. Say we had finished 1 point behind gavroi this year and lost the title because the 3 points Oly was gifted from EPO.....

Same with the conditions in Rizoupoli a few years back, etc, etc...

And what the hell is going on with the new stadium. As far as I know they haven't moved 1 stone yet!

Great news regarding Mattos. The man is a splendid player and has what it takes to become a leading star for the club - both the character and the ability are there. Fernandez is not a player for our league and my info from Argentina says that it's a battle between Zahavi (who wants him to come to PAO) and his other manager who supports the player's desire to play in Spain. In any case, it will be a HUGE signing if we pull it off. More interestingly, if Vardinogiannis is determined to spend 10 mil on a right winger, I can't imagine what our budget would look like in June!

As for the Vgenopoulos-Tziger meeting, I 'm still puzzled. I think that the whole Pateras-Latsis thing is Tziger's way of saying "Vgeno and Pavlos are not the only panathinaikares with money - look what I 've got". I really don't know what to think... I certainly don't pay heed to what Prasini writes of course.

Great news regarding Mattos. The man is a splendid player and has what it takes to become a leading star for the club - both the character and the ability are there. Fernandez is not a player for our league and my info from Argentina says that it's a battle between Zahavi (who wants him to come to PAO) and his other manager who supports the player's desire to play in Spain. In any case, it will be a HUGE signing if we pull it off. More interestingly, if Vardinogiannis is determined to spend 10 mil on a right winger, I can't imagine what our budget would look like in June!

As for the Vgenopoulos-Tziger meeting, I 'm still puzzled. I think that the whole Pateras-Latsis thing is Tziger's way of saying "Vgeno and Pavlos are not the only panathinaikares with money - look what I 've got". I really don't know what to think... I certainly don't pay heed to what Prasini writes of course.

Thats kind of the feeling I get too....

I prefer if Pateras drops out of this situation fast... They could be around just to boost the price that PEK has to pay like an auction, or worse, they could take shares and PEK take shares, with Vardinogiannis having the overall majority, and us seeing no changes in club management.

Thats kind of the feeling I get too....

I prefer if Pateras drops out of this situation fast... They could be around just to boost the price that PEK has to pay like an auction, or worse, they could take shares and PEK take shares, with Vardinogiannis having the overall majority, and us seeing no changes in club management.

Both of you though seem to forget that another 2 Pateras family members (cousins of Nikos Pateras) are members of PEK

question guys..... whats going on with Ndoye??? he had a diastrema... kai legame hes going to be out for 3 weeks... edo pame konta stou 2 mines... wtf?

Both of you though seem to forget that another 2 Pateras family members (cousins of Nikos Pateras) are members of PEK

i didnt forget.......i just didnt know... :P

But come on guys, I have a right to be skeptic about whats gonig on....theres all this optimism and anticipation surrounding the team when nothing is done yet...i feel were always let down somehow with Vardinogiannis, so ill beleive change only when its official, who knows what roadblocks will be in PEKs way.

MadBoy:

Good question about Ndoye.....what is up with that? Also how is Leontiou doing anyone?

is mitsou touched ndoye??? if he did.. i feel bad for ndoye... :blink:

anyway.. our iatriko epiteleio is for garbage.. period...

is mitsou touched ndoye??? if he did.. i feel bad for ndoye... :blink:

anyway.. our iatriko epiteleio is for garbage.. period...

didnt we hire a new person on the iatriko team last summer? i think i remember hearing about that somewhere...

Archived