Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

ok guys, i opened this topic so we can post anything we hear about pao (news etc etc) cuz some of us when we read something online we dont know where to post cause theres no topic about it...

im starting from www.sport-fm.gr

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tha simfoniso ki ego me ton karagkouni alla kapios prepei na katalavei kai tous filathlous tou pao... ego diafono omos me tis apodokimasies... mono kako kanoun stin omada... alla prepei kai autoi na prospathisoun na peksoun kai ligo mpala gia na feroun piso ton kosmo... giati o kosmos plironei gia na dei mpala kai oxi skopimotites...

if i were a player for pao i would feel almost betrayed..its a surprise we are in first with so many of our fans seemingly against the team...i feel bad for the players..they try to put in their all for the team and the fans give them that?

i wont be surprised if players like mattos leave the team..who in their right minds would play for a team where their own fans boo them consistantly..its pathetic that the first place team in greece has less fan attendance then the man. united reserves :tdown:

that is simply unacceptable...the only way we will keep our promising players is if we win the league..and that is nobodys fault but our own...

100 years means a title to me..we havent seen a trophy in 4 years..i hope we take the trophy and karagounis and co. sit there and laugh because they did it with less fan support then any other european league champion...this is the sad state of greek football...

if i were a player for pao i would feel almost betrayed..its a surprise we are in first with so many of our fans seemingly against the team...i feel bad for the players..they try to put in their all for the team and the fans give them that?

i wont be surprised if players like mattos leave the team..who in their right minds would play for a team where their own fans boo them consistantly..its pathetic that the first place team in greece has less fan attendance then the man. united reserves :tdown:

that is simply unacceptable...the only way we will keep our promising players is if we win the league..and that is nobodys fault but our own...

100 years means a title to me..we havent seen a trophy in 4 years..i hope we take the trophy and karagounis and co. sit there and laugh because they did it with less fan support then any other european league champion...this is the sad state of greek football...

Well as i already mentioned if i were in greece and especially in Athens i wouldnt miss a game.But i leave in Germany :(

It was about time to show this a**hole that he cant do like a primadona and kick everybodys ass as if he is the boss. Send him away with his precius friend Romero (even though he is a good guy i mean Romero ofcourse)

Eki is overated and overpaid.

Talks to much and does less than that he talks

sibniefski a murder??? :LOL: :LOL: i couldnt believe it... to diavasa 3-4 fores gia na to pistepso.. holly sh!t. :unsure:

the funny is i was kinda like this player.... :P

http://sports.e-go.gr/article.asp?catid=82...12&pubid=867988

Gonzales is out of touch with reality. His excuse for leaving the team last sunday was that he did it to avoid doing something worst :blink:

Enacarihre is back, practicing with the team :blink: :blink:

The club began negotiations to buy Ivanschitz's rights :tup:

Enakarhire broke his contract only under the fact that PAO would come up with the costs of his medical treatment. After the treatment he would be allowed to do the apotherapia and the atomiko training at Painia. I doubt he will reassign since he still belongs to the Russians.

Gonzales is out of touch with reality. His excuse for leaving the team last sunday was that he did it to avoid doing something worst :blink:

Enacarihre is back, practicing with the team :blink: :blink:

The club began negotiations to buy Ivanschitz's rights :tup:

It's essential you extended his contract before Euro 2008, because he is Austria's star man and he is bound to impress.

Gonzales is out of touch with reality. His excuse for leaving the team last sunday was that he did it to avoid doing something worst  :blink:

Enacarihre is back, practicing with the team  :blink:  :blink:

The club began negotiations to buy Ivanschitz's rights  :tup:

Enakarhire broke his contract only under the fact that PAO would come up with the costs of his medical treatment. After the treatment he would be allowed to do the apotherapia and the atomiko training at Painia. I doubt he will reassign since he still belongs to the Russians.
Thanks for the info. It seems nice to me that the club takes care of its players. I think it's a big change from previous years...

AGAIN??? This kid spends more time in the doctor's room than the doctor himself!! It's a shame because it's severely stunted his development. When he first came to the fore he was a 16 year old with the world at his feet. Now he's almost 18 and his career has barely started. Of course he still has many, many years left, but because he's physically small he needs to develop the amazing technique to compensate if he is to become genuinely world class. And these are key years for doing that! How long's he out for?

AGAIN??? This kid spends more time in the doctor's room than the doctor himself!! It's a shame because it's severely stunted his development. When he first came to the fore he was a 16 year old with the world at his feet. Now he's almost 18 and his career has barely started. Of course he still has many, many years left, but because he's physically small he needs to develop the amazing technique to compensate if he is to become genuinely world class. And these are key years for doing that! How long's he out for?
ti again re dude?? mia fora pou eixe provlima stous koiliakous... auto itan mono.. etsi pos ta les tha mas ton vgaleis olisadebe/sanmartean... ypervaleis poly. :rolleyes:

Archived