Phantis Forums

Soccertv.com

SoccerTV.com was sold, the guy who ran it is supposedly a poker pro now so he has no time for the website anymore. It is rumoured that the new owner may keep it going but that remains to be seen.

Another site (which a better layout IMO) and the one that I use is LiveSoccerTV. They send out a weekly email newsletter like soccertv.com did and best of all they have fixtures for the Super league each week thanks to me as I post them on the site every week! :D

:gr:

SoccerTV.com was sold, the guy who ran it is supposedly a poker pro now so he has no time for the website anymore.  It is rumoured that the new owner may keep it going but that remains to be seen.

Another site (which a better layout IMO) and the one that I use is LiveSoccerTV.  They send out a weekly email newsletter like soccertv.com did and best of all they have fixtures for the Super league each week thanks to me as I post them on the site every week!  :D

:gr:

I visited the site today and the greek schedule is completely wrong, they list AEK and Panathinaikos as plying on Sat. , while in fact both play on Sunday.

I visited the site today and the greek schedule is completely wrong, they list AEK and Panathinaikos as plying on Sat. , while in fact both play on Sunday.

Interesting,

Well I get the schedule info from here so if its incorrect then who ever posted it on this site posted incorrect information. I guess I will have to double check the fixtures before I uplink them to livesoccertv.

Interesting,

Well I get the schedule info from here so if its incorrect then who ever posted it on this site posted incorrect information. I guess I will have to double check the fixtures before I uplink them to livesoccertv.

We used an already pre-made and pro-existance schedule at the start of the week but we found some "mistakes" that were corrected and updated.It is always good to double check and we are working on perfecting it and even put more info and channels in the future.I will encourage everyone to check them and if any more mistakes are found,please let us know.

Archived