Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

Tsoglani

if pao does something its get young greek talent. Mantzios,gekas,tziolis, dimoutsos, spyropoulos, petropoulos, vyntra and tsa=igkas are just a few of the names we have brought in the last 3 years. some work out some dont.

lets not forget, when vyntra was bought, he was rated highly, more so than rikka now. oly even tried to get him but we beat them out. just like we beat them out to spyro,tziolis, mantzio and dimoutsos.

koilaras is ok but we need an impact player in that position. besides id rather go for christodoulopoulo.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if pao does something its get young greek talent. Mantzios,gekas,tziolis, dimoutsos, spyropoulos, petropoulos, vyntra and tsa=igkas are just a few of the names we have brought in the last 3 years. some work out some dont.

lets not forget, when vyntra was bought, he was rated highly, more so than rikka now. oly even tried to get him but we beat them out. just like we beat them out to spyro,tziolis, mantzio and dimoutsos.

koilaras is ok but we need an impact player in that position. besides id rather go for christodoulopoulo.

Im saying recently...

Aside from Dimoutsos, Spyropoulos and Petropoulos (who I forgot about)

We shouldnt have slept on Rikka and Kiliaras...

Kiliaras is a young creative CM player we can use as a sub for the future....

Its better having Kiliaras on the squad than losers like Yergi Tsitsi...

We have no young defenders except for Siontis and hes loaned out...The rest are sub par... We need some good young defenders in ADDITION to getting Starting defenders..

Im saying recently...

We have no young defenders except for Siontis and hes loaned out...The rest are sub par... We need some good young defenders in ADDITION to getting Starting defenders..

koiliaras!

he is a left mid!

we already have ivan and kara can also play there!

if we need some mids we should go for some high-profile players from outside greece.

or else we will not make a glory run in europe.

I would really love it if we could get Lua Lua wake up boy's and try and get him now. I think he was Olys biggest threat out on the pitch and he has speed to burn and can score some goals. Tzigger do not fall asleep on this one try and get him before he leaves the country for the summer or for ever.

Im saying recently...

koiliaras!

he is a left mid!

we already have ivan and kara can also play there!

if we need some mids we should go for some high-profile players from outside greece.

or else we will not make a glory run in europe.

hes right/center :huh:

I don't think Lua Lua would go to PAO. He loves Gate 7 way too much for him to go to PAO imo. It would be worth a shot though, he's a fantastic player.

somehow i seriously doubt that...

hes been in Greece 1 season......I seriously doubt he could give a lesser crap (if even know what it is) about Gate 7......What a worthless fan gate anyways. Led by Takis Tsoukalas. Idiot janitor who pretends to be tough gets a TV show - that should say everything you need to know about Gate 7. :LOL:

hes been in Greece 1 season......I seriously doubt he could give a lesser crap (if even know what it is) about Gate 7......What a worthless fan gate anyways. Led by Takis Tsoukalas. Idiot janitor who pretends to be tough gets a TV show - that should say everything you need to know about Gate 7. :LOL:

Lua Lua talks about his love for Gate 7 in every interview he gives, literally every one. His phrase is: "they're unbelievable!" and "they're crazy!" they've really taken to him too.

QUOTE (drakos13 @ May 17 2008, 08:32 AM)

hes been in Greece 1 season......I seriously doubt he could give a lesser crap (if even know what it is) about Gate 7......What a worthless fan gate anyways. Led by Takis Tsoukalas. Idiot janitor who pretends to be tough gets a TV show - that should say everything you need to know about Gate 7. hysterical.gif

Lua Lua talks about his love for Gate 7 in every interview he gives, literally every one. His phrase is: "they're unbelievable!" and "they're crazy!" they've really taken to him too.

Really? How original.. Seriously, now, all you need to do is show them the money. I could perhaps accept your point in the extreme case of a lad who has been playing for his favourite club for many years and so on. But in the case of Lua Lua any suggestion that he became an Oly fan in 8 months to the extent that he wouldn't play for another Greek club is unconvincing to say the least. As for the player himself, I wouldn't like to see him at PAO. As they say back home "polu ladi kai tiganita tipota".

QUOTE (drakos13 @ May 17 2008, 08:32 AM)

hes been in Greece 1 season......I seriously doubt he could give a lesser crap (if even know what it is) about Gate 7......What a worthless fan gate anyways. Led by Takis Tsoukalas. Idiot janitor who pretends to be tough gets a TV show - that should say everything you need to know about Gate 7. hysterical.gif

Really? How original.. Seriously, now, all you need to do is show them the money. I could perhaps accept your point in the extreme case of a lad who has been playing for his favourite club for many years and so on. But in the case of Lua Lua any suggestion that he became an Oly fan in 8 months to the extent that he wouldn't play for another Greek club is unconvincing to say the least. As for the player himself, I wouldn't like to see him at PAO. As they say back home "polu ladi kai tiganita tipota".

Yes because PAO's squad is so great that they really can afford to turn Lua Lua away if he would go.

depends on who else wed be goign for, but i like the idea of taking Lua Lua......him and Torosidis the only real footballers on that OSFP team (Galetti too I guess)

Guys, Lua Lua is not going to PAO and you can take that to the bank!

The good news though is that Ajax have failed to make the CL after losing over 2 legs to Twente. So their interest in Ivanschitz will have taken a significant blow.

Any news on what's going on with his contract?

Guys, Lua Lua is not going to PAO and you can take that to the bank!

The good news though is that Ajax have failed to make the CL after losing over 2 legs to Twente. So their interest in Ivanschitz will have taken a significant blow.

Any news on what's going on with his contract?

very silly to have faith in Lua Lua for any connection to Losers 7.

Hes been there a season man. Comments about likeing OSFP atmopshere is not justification for anything man...Sorry thats too much of an overstatement to ignore.

Kota Mixalaki was THE most adored player by PAO fans (even when he was horrible) and he sold himself out after several seasons. Its possible. But I dont think OSFP are serious about Lua Lua leaving anyways.

Ivan is still pending...He should have been re-signed in March :tdown:

Erasport said today that PAOK rejected Panathinaikos' offer for Christodoulopoulos.

Reportedly, Panathinaikos was offering 1.5 million Euro plus Darlas and Romero (Pao would pay 50% of their contract for a year). PAOK only wants cash so they turned it down. They want 2.5 to 3 million Euro and no players.

Archived