Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Ergotelis

Crazy

Olympiakos will be facing Ergotelis at home next saturday and it will be the last opportunitie for Lemonis to get his players and system ready for the upcoming game against Chelsea.Olympiakos will be at this game with out Paraskevas Antzas since he got a red card(2 yellow) against Panionios and also Bravo since he is in Spain for further treatment and therapy.Lemonis will have to keep the players focused for this game because this years SL championship does not have any easy games.Our players need to come out strong and try to score early so they can finish the game on a good note and be psychologically ready for the brits.I see a Osfp win 2-0.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ergotelis are dead last in the greek league, but tied apollon last weekend. Ergotellis could start to pick up there game. They must have played well agsnt agsnt asteras and you can bet theyll play well agasnt us. Ergotelis are gonna fight for this game so hard especially agsnt us. Theyre fighting to stay in the league and have nothing else on their mind ( like the chamions league and the kipello). Theyve made some good signings like clint dempsy and olymiakos must take this serious.

Imo olympiakos will win. The Kallamaria game was a huge wake up call for them. They wont be taking any more games that lightly on the pitch. Look to see some of the subs to make some appearences. The subs will be hungry to prove there worth for olympiakos, so it should be a good game...

2-0 olympiakos while controling the game.

It migth be a tight match, we are in full preparation mode for Chelsea.

1-0 or 2-1

I will have to agree with you here.Lemonis said today that the team needs to find a way to finish some games quickly and not give up after scoring one so i can see us trying to score 1-2 early and then trying to save energy and protect some players for the Chelsea game.

Guest TheLegend

Ergotelis are dead last in the greek league, but tied apollon last weekend. Ergotellis could start to pick up there game. They must have played well agsnt agsnt asteras and you can bet theyll play well agasnt us. Ergotelis are gonna fight for this game so hard especially agsnt us. Theyre fighting to stay in the league and have nothing else on their mind ( like the chamions league and the kipello). Theyve made some good signings like clint dempsy and olymiakos must take this serious.

Imo olympiakos will win. The Kallamaria game was a huge wake up call for them. They wont be taking any more games that lightly on the pitch. Look to see some of the subs to make some appearences. The subs will be hungry to prove there worth for olympiakos, so it should be a good game...

2-0 olympiakos while controling the game.

;) Clint dempsy is pretty good and plays for Fulham

Olympiakos propably starting 11:

-------------------------------------Nikopolidis----------------------------------------------

-----Patsatzoglou---------Zevlakow------------Cezar-------------------Leonardo-------

-----------------------Stoltidis--------------------Ledesma---------------------------------

---------Galletti----------------------Belluschi-------------------------Djole---------------

--------------------------------Kovacevic----------------------------------------------------

The game is underway and already in the first 10 minutes Olympiakos has possesion of the ball and Ergotelis just waiting on their side of the pitch.Also Ergotelis has 8 players out with injuries.So far really good performance by Leonardo on his first game in Karaiskaki.

It's going to be another illustration of the football law "if you miss so many chances you lose in the end".

20 minutes in, Ergotelis has missed several excellent chances to score. Olympiakos game can be summarized as "aeramyna and a prayer that an expensive player will do something in 90 minutes"

For a Pao fan it's a fun game to watch :)

Ergotelis from the 11 to the 20 th minute had 3 good shots at goal that Nikopolidis was able to save.Olympiakos is still trying to figure a way to break Ergotelis defence but many wrong passes so far.

Ergotelis from the 11 to the 20 th minute had 3 good shots at goal that Nikopolidis was able to save.Olympiakos is still trying to figure a way to break Ergotelis defence but many wrong passes so far.

ha ha, when fans watch the game everything is tainted with their colors. I do the same.

So far the opposite from what you said is true. Ergotelis is trying to figure a way to break Ollympiakos defense and Nikopolidis has kept his team in the game.

ha ha penalty :LOL:

The ref cleaned the game. Mh kourastoun ta paidia prin ton agwna me thn tselsy. :rolleyes:

damn it,i was answering to you and i lost what happen.....was it or not a penalty??

Re Cyberfish,in the 10 first minutes is what i said and in the next 10 minutes Ergotelis came out and and created the chances.What opposite?? :P

Oh, up to then Olympiakos had done nothing to figure anything out. That's what I meant. :P

No, this wasn't a penalty. They'll show it again. Maybe the shoelaces made contact :1eye:

Oh, up to then Olympiakos had done nothing to figure anything out. That's what I meant.  :P

No, this wasn't a penalty. They'll show it again. Maybe the shoelaces made contact  :1eye:

Leonardo cross and Djole header counts as one chance :P :P

I will have to see a replay because the 2 sportcasters said that Ergotelis player got the legs and the ball from Stoltidi.

Archived