Phantis Forums

The End

Ziaka

Just in case anyone is wondering. I have been removed from these forums by the acting administrators. I have been removed a the administrator as well as moderator for the PAOK and TV/Radio forums.

The official reason the administrators will give publicly according to a pm a received will be that I left for personal resons. Nothing could be closer to the truth. The true reason is that I defended mine and others right for free expression.

After 7 full years of contributions to these forums, and countless hours spent updating various sections of Phantis, including the PAOK section, TV Schedules, etc., this is my last post on Phantis. It's been fun all those years. Hope some of you had fun reading my posts and contributions. See you at other PAOK forums/TV related forums.

Ziaka will never appear here again.

The End.

I have not been in here for a while, and since learning of this, I will be leaving this site as well. I know Ziaka personally, and he is a good person who has helped others,and was gracious enough to pick me up at O'hare as well as take me back twice. I am appaled at the way he has been treated. Goodbye folks.

Ziaka, I am very sorry you feel this way. I met you once and spoke to you a couple of times besides that. There was obviously something wrong lately. You seemed like a different person. I, who have gone through much lately, offered to listen but got no response.

I honestly hope all goes well with you (in case you haven't noticed, I am not a good liar). If you want to talk, I'm still here. If not, I am sorry it has to end this way.

Now I have some work to do: close this thread, delete naughty words etc. No one will get punished for what they wrote as they did not have the full story. I wish, Ziaka, you had clued me in on what it was. I might have been able to help...

Archived