Phantis Forums

Genome

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be a hard game for us and now especially without our fans even harder. DEMH stop doing that and give ORIGINAL some tickets because that is the only way that AEK can win hard games away from home. STOP been a hard a$$ and let's not forget we help you be where you are right now!!!!! Back to the game i see a win here 0-1 or 1-2......

It's going to be a hard game for us and now especially without our fans even harder. DEMH stop doing that and give ORIGINAL some tickets because that is the only way that AEK can win hard games away from home. STOP been a hard a$$ and let's not forget we help you be where you are right now!!!!! Back to the game i see a win here 0-1 or 1-2......

Demi is smart not asking for tickets.He wants to avoid any fans clashes that might result in any 'weird' punishment....if the new law that Ionnadis and Liapis goes through we can forget that once and for all(going to away games).

Guest TheLegend

Fans can buy tickets on their own... Just not through their team...If they are organized they can get tickets

Guest TheLegend

Whats this hogwash about replaying the oly kala game what a bunch of bourdes, and aek get raped with 2 no call penalties that 9 out of 10 refs call.

WELCOME TO GREEK FOOTBALL

OPIOS POLEMAI THN ORIGINAL POLEMAI THN AEK ZHTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I ask why aek can complain about these penalties but not panionios whos penalties were clearer

Can I ask why aek can complain about these penalties but not panionios whos penalties were clearer

You think that if AEK had got those 2 penaltys and tie that game that Panionios would have had another chance in that game? Well it's easy NO they wouldn't have so maybe we should go and appeal this game and try to get the 3 points!!!! But NO we will take the loss and move on. But in the SL Oly is NOT allowed to loose.... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

P.S. Yes there is NO question that Panionios penalty was a clear penalty just like Ribo's and Lybe.

Guest TheLegend

You think that if AEK had got those 2 penaltys and tie that game that Panionios would have had another chance in that game? Well it's easy NO they wouldn't have so maybe we should go and appeal this game and try to get the 3 points!!!! But NO we will take the loss and move on. But in the SL Oly is NOT allowed to loose.... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

P.S. Yes there is NO question that Panionios penalty was a clear penalty just like Ribo's and Lybe.

If Czech Republic didnt hit the post against Greece, we would have finished 4th place in Euro2004. Things happen....Doesnt mean its rigged....If it was rigged for anti-aek like some of you claim then Panionios woulda had those 2 real penalties called plus more

Panionios was already up front at that time... and there was only one penalty for Panionios. If you don't know the rules of the game don't argue about it... (btw there's a nice "laws of the game" thread in the World Soccer subforum.)

Also, this is the Larisa - AEK thread. Stay on topic, all of you. If you want to discuss the Panionios game do it in the appropriate thread.

Free kick won by AEK, Rivaldo takes it but ref hadn't whistled yet, Rivaldo takes it again.

Their keeper blocks it.

A very active first few minutes. AEL started the game with lots of pressure on us.

Yellow to Foerster, AEL's captain.

Archived