Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Veroia

MadBoy13

i really wanna see a big score.. and we must stay in 1st place!!!

- Saturday, February 9, 2008

- 19.00 at Leoforos (local time)

- Live from Ert World

- matchday 20

- Referee: Stauros Tritsonis

1. PANATHINAIKOS 43 (HOME 7-2-0) (GOALS HOME 13-2)

15. Veroia 17 (AWAY 0-2-6) (GOALS AWAY 3-14)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see how Veria can get any points. I also dont see how Tripolis is ALOT better than them, both coming up from D2

Come dude you cnat say Tripolis isnt a better team than Veroia or other teams when Tripolis won all the matches in the first round of this Championship against Olympiakos Panathinaikos AEK PAOK. A team that has second best defense in superleague. Get a little serious.

Veroia surely doesnt have the potential to get points. But on the other hand if they play antifootball they even might have a chance.All depends to if PAO can score an early score or not.

Guest TheLegend

I said i dont see how tripolis is ALOT better

emphasis on the IS. Meaning how can one team be so much better than the other. I know they are. Im wondering why. They bought players but that much better?

3-0 until the 90' and then Verroia has own-goal to make it 4-0 so Crazy can rake in $$$$ :whistle:

and then he buys us a round of drinks!

You got yourself a deal my friend.I dont know why but so far on the prediction game of Phantis,i have found the score of Pao games more times than any other team....is whaky i tell you.... :wacko:

3-0 until the 90'  and then Verroia has own-goal to make it 4-0 so Crazy can rake in $$$$  :whistle:

and then he buys us a round of drinks!

You got yourself a deal my friend.I dont know why but so far on the prediction game of Phantis,i have found the score of Pao games more times than any other team....is whaky i tell you.... :wacko:
I take you by your word when you win you ll send me a nice "Prasini" to germany ok?

Apothimisia tin Heineken :tup:

damn guys... what an awsome atmosphere at basket... an eixame ton idio kosmo stin leoforo den tha pernouse kanenas apo ekei!!! im soooo jealous... i wish to be there

more importantly why is SALPIGGIDIS not playing??!?!?

Papadopoulos iN!?? OXI MORE P************ MOU

FastGreeK:

I heard the BAOK game in basket was a special treat from Giannakopoulos - tickets FIVE EUROS!!! :nw:

man it was an amazing game... big difference bro!

seric is looser.

I really hope we dont get another last minute win, we need to just dominate and finish for once.....

and having Pap and Seric is the first step BACKWARDS :tdown: for that they cant hold the ball, pass...Sure its early but seeing how awful they play all year should we hope they get better?

not looking very enthusiastic today....

theyre playing 10 back , so we need to score EARLY...

weve had a few breaks and caught them leaving space open on the wings but players wont use it....shooting from long range instead of passing to open players is just preventing us from making real scoring opportunities

Archived