Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Crazy

Olympiakos will be playing against a really strong and good Panionios at their Nea Smyrni stadium on sunday.Panionios as proven this past weekend after beating Aek 2-3 is a team that has some quality players and can and will do damage and only a serious and mistake free Olympiakos will be able to get something positive.Since is still early on the week and i have no idea which players will be fit to play for this one,i will post my prediction later on the week but in order to get anything here,Olympiakos players need to come on to the pitch ready,focused and fired up and not repeat the same performance that they did against Apollonas the past weekend.What do u guys think??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Any news on Belluschi and Lua Lua playing. With those 2 players in with the same lineup last week it will be a much faster paced and overall much better side

One coming in,one going out.Belleschi trained with the rest of the squad tuesday,as well as Leonardo, and he might be used for this coming game but Cezar has to depart since he felt some pain on the back of his right leg.Add that to Ledesma being injured again,Domi and konstantinou still being out and Lua Lua will be evaluated the last day before the game to determine if he is going to be fit to play.Can we get 1 week with no damn injuries???We have never seen our team play complete once this year........

Sokrates kokkalis will visit Renty on friday to have a talk with Lemonis,Ivic,the capatins and the rest of the players for the last couple of games bad performances.They is also talk about some big fine but i think a win against Panionios will change that.We will see....

Sokrates kokkalis will visit Renty on friday to have a talk with Lemonis,Ivic,the capatins and the rest of the players for the last couple of games bad performances.They is also talk about some big fine but i think a win against Panionios will change that.We will see....

what will happen when u appeal gets dismissed?

a fine to youre players?

I don't know, Panionios is getting better, and confident after beating AEK last Sunday, but I can't see gavroi losing 2 in a row. They might pull out a narrow win, even though they have a difficult time winning away from home this season.

If I would bet on the game, I'll say 1-1

I don't know, Panionios is getting better, and confident after beating AEK last Sunday, but I can't see gavroi losing 2 in a row. They might pull out a narrow win, even though they have a difficult time winning away from home this season.

If I would bet on the game, I'll say 1-1

they played poor cause they knew kalamaria would lose the game afterwards!

Guest TheLegend

slick13 mind posting something on topic and propoganda bs?

So Belluschi seems like hes gona play. I dont think they should risk Lua Lua unless its maybe around the 60th or something even if he is "ready". Leonardo to take pantos' place on a difficult game as his debut? I doubt that. Pantos has played well this year and has played alot, doubt risk putting in a new guy to make a debut after not having played a competitive game in a while

Guest TheLegend

with subs like Patsa and nunez or toro or something like that depending on the formation. Thats depth.... but when you have at least 3-4 starting players injured at once you dont have depth... because the bench is reserve teams

an paiksei o lua-lua kai galleti to vlepo isopalia... an paiksoun oi idioi pou epeksan stin kalamaria vlepo ton panionio na nikaei!

ya well u cant have 13 players on the field, u cant have galetti, stoltidis, ledesma, djole, belluschi,lualua, and patsa all play midfield at the same time. he took out ledesma and put in belluschi.

so if he starts belluschi and ledesma is on the bench, that wouldnt count as a full squad?

Guest TheLegend

ya well u cant have 13 players on the field, u cant have galetti, stoltidis, ledesma, djole, belluschi,lualua, and patsa all play midfield at the same time. he took out ledesma and put in belluschi.

so if he starts belluschi and ledesma is on the bench, that wouldnt count as a full squad?

different positions ;)

Archived