Phantis Forums

SL-R19: (2007-08) O.F.I. - P.A.O.K.

Ziaka

Next game: OFI - P.A.O.K

Where: Pankrytio, Iraklio

Date & Time: Sunday, 03-Feb-2008, 16:45 GR

TV coverage: Supersport 1, Antenna Satellite, Antenna Pacific

Next game is against IOFI in Pankrytio. This is a must win game. Time for the first win on the road. No more excuses. We did not get a single point in the last 3 games.

Go PAOK!!!!

if paok lose here, they then have ARIS and oly at home.... it will be tough to get points in those two games... so its safe to say that this is definately a must win game. if they dont get at least 3 points in the next 3 games, paok will be fighting for relegation... the so called easier teams like levadia,kalamaria, veria and ergotelis are all road games, they still have panionio and larisa away and they have tough home games with AEK,tripoli,oly and atromitos.

must win here.

That's why the two games we lost 1-0 (Xanthi, Iraklis) were so important.

I don't think we will fight for relegation, but the team must turn this thing around. The more I look at this, the more I think it was a big mistake to bring Santos as a coach.

popopo re to ti idane ta matia mou. 2am on a Monday morning I thought I was having a nightmare. 25min in OFI corner and 11 PAOK players standing like statues in their penalty area for OFI to score a free goal. And then my nightmare seemed to ease as when Iliev was brought down in the box the ref gave a penalty (second for the season !!!! amazing), only to see gonzalez hit a weak as anything penalty leaving an easy save for OFI gk. Then 5min later what should have been another penalty to PAOK clear as day was ignored by the ref !!!. I think we had 22 shots on goal to OFI 7 and we lost 2-0, to Vezelia B team.

Can't remember the last time we lost four on the trot and worse than that we haven't scored nor do we look like getting a gaol. Big problems for PAOK if we lose to Aris at home next week won't be good, but then it is hard to picture a different result given the way the team is going.

You know what though.. this is the first game that paok has played since the oly game in karaiskaki. unfortunate loss. tough game next week against aris. must win or it will tough to get into the playoffs.

You are right was unfortunate, but we haven't looked like getting a goal last couple of months, we lack a striker bad. Need Miecel to come back.

I think we will make the playoffs only if mircles happen. We have lost way too much ground in the last 4 rounds.

We played good, but than again we played one of the worst teams in the Superleague. OFI had 3 scoring chance and they scored on 2 of them. We were dominating the game and could not show anything for it. And what the hell is Gonzaled doing taking a penalty kick? That's a 2nd penalty we did not convert this season. I say let Ikodomo take the kicks from now on. Once again we saw how shitty the Greek refs are. Clear penalty not given to PAOK only because the ref gave one 5 minutes earlier.

Archived