Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamarias-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOooooo

Don't know about this one... Yeah on paper we're the SHIZZLE but we have some KEY PLAYERS that are hurt and I just read on Supersport that Belluchi is hurt as well...

Tough one...

PLUS! You all know anywhere that Olympiacos goes and playes it's like the other team is playing for the final of the Superleague or something

Guest TheLegend

Actualy wherever Olympiacos plays unless its in the Champions League they play against 10 defender formation.

Why did we play so good in the CL where it was free flowing ? Here in Greece game vs PAO was somewhat free flowing and look at the scoreline (4-0)

Not easy for any team to score against 10 man defense

Olympiakos posible starting 11:

---------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------

------Torosidis-------Zevlakow----------Antzas---------------Pantos---------

----Nunez----------Patsatzoglou-----Ledesma-------Stoltidis-----Djole------

--------------------------------Kovacevic----------------------------------------

Guest TheLegend

yes, but the positions are wrong in the mid.

-----djole-----------nunez----------------Patsa

------------Ledesma -------Stoltidis

I think thats more realistic as Stoltidis and Ledesma both play center you cant put on to the side.

yes, but the positions are wrong in the mid.

-----djole-----------nunez----------------Patsa

------------Ledesma -------Stoltidis

I think thats more realistic as Stoltidis and Ledesma both play center you cant put on to the side.

Nunez will take Gallettis place on the side on the right and Djole will be on the left.Patsa-Stoltidis-Ledesma play as the trio belcano.

Guest TheLegend

You mean 5 defenders without Attacking Mid?

I dont see why he would do this against a much weaker out of form side.

Hell maybe swithc 4-4-2 in 2nd half and give mitroglou a chance to play half a game. Especialy if we are up

You mean 5 defenders without Attacking Mid?

I dont see why he would do this against a much weaker out of form side.

Hell maybe swithc 4-4-2 in 2nd half and give mitroglou a chance to play half a game. Especialy if we are up

I saw in a newspaper today that Lemonis will play 4-4-2 with Nunez next to kovacevic.

So maybe we will see toro in the mid again. Or sisic starting on the wing. Im trying to picture a lineup in my head. And imo the best would be to have kova and nunez, with toro ledsema stoltidis and djole and on D Pantos Antzas Cesar Zewlakow, or you can switch zewlakow with pantos.

Guest TheLegend

sisic would be a waste on the wing. I know this is a type of game where he can play and hopefully improve but hes been horendous so far and this would be a game for the "young guns"

The game is underway.Olympiakos starting 11:

---------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------

------Torosidis-------Zevlakow----------Antzas---------------Pantos---------

------------Patsatzoglou-----Ledesma-------Stoltidis-------------Djole------

------------------Nunez---------------------------Kovacevic--------------------

You'll win this one, probably by 1 goal.

I like Crazy's new signature..... : ;) MOD PD

I also changed mine.... ;)

PS>it's an inside thingy, don't ask....

I dont think that we can win if we keep playing this way....... <_<

Athinaios,sometimes i feel like Gandy........<<We got to do what we got to DO>>.. :rolleyes:

PS>it's an inside thingy, don't ask....

HT 0-0......if it was not 10:35 in the morning i would propably be sleeping with what i am watching here.......

Kalamaria looks more alive and have created more chances while Olympiakos can not create or build up any real chances or momentum....

legend.. first off.. u could listen to the game on many sports stations.

go to www.live24.gr there are many channels there. i usually pick ERAsport or Supersport.

MyTV is a pay site where u pay 20 a month and u have access to 7 greek channels 24hrs a day including supersport and NET which carry Champions league games.

Archived