Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

exoume agonistiki drastiriotita tin Tetarti, 30/1 kai eipa na anoikso to topic apo tora.. mia kai i omada pou antimetopizoume legete Asteras Tripolis... pou einai mia omada ekpliksi pou den xanei... for sure tha exoume diskolo ergo!!

- Wednesday, January 30, 2008

- 19.00 at Leoforos (local time)

- Live from Ert World

- matchday 19

- Referee: ---

3. PANATHINAIKOS 40 (HOME 6-2-0) (GOALS HOME 11-2)

4. ASTERAS TRIPOLIS 31 (AWAY 2-4-2) (GOALS AWAY 9-6)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAVE A FEELING THE GAMES WILL BE CANCELLED ON WEDNESDAY BECAUSE THE ARCH BISHOP OF GREECE DIED.

i have the same feeling...

Now that we got almos a whole week to prepare i bet with you Spyropoulos is startin 11 .

I wish Petropoulos stay right now at PAO and gets playing time instead of Mantzios or PAP or N'Doy(he just isnt an striker but i could imagine him behind the strikers sort of 10ari)

Now that we got almos a whole week to prepare i bet with you Spyropoulos is startin 11 .

I wish Petropoulos stay right now at PAO and gets playing time instead of Mantzios or PAP or N'Doy(he just isnt an striker but i could imagine him behind the strikers sort of 10ari)

The only time I saw Spyropoulos was this summer with the Elpides team in one of the games (can't remember who we played) and I remember that he came in the second half and turned the game around. This is my only impression, but I also remember that he played more like an offensive midfielder on the right, or he was a very deep forward on the right.

I am not sure I would want to give up on Mantzios or N'doye just yet, I think they both have a lot of room for improvement. Pap would be helpful too as a substitute but I think his attitude might be more distracting for the team at this point.

In a few days we'll know who's with us and who's not.

this will be a difficult match but i dont think we will come out with anything but 3 points....the team is looking good and with postiga and eki seeming more match fit, i think we will start finishing more of our chances...if postiga starts this game, i think he will score..he looks very determined..anyway..e have alittle longer to prepare...

this will be a difficult match but i dont think we will come out with anything but 3 points....the team is looking good and with postiga and eki seeming more match fit, i think we will start finishing more of our chances...if postiga starts this game, i think he will score..he looks very determined..anyway..e have alittle longer to prepare...

Good point. I forgot about Gonzales. I really liked his game in the past two appearances. He just to fit well in this system that does not ask him to do too much. Against Paok especially he elevated our midfield another level when he came in.

i would like to see him too but the kid is still young and has time...peseiro seems to know the team well so his exclusion is prob. for a reason...im sure peseiro would not exclude him if he could offer another dimension to the team..which he can...peseiro just has to be careful...hes a young talent that is very fragile...im time he should be a regular on the team..im just worried about the new contract he has to sign next year..if we dont guarentee him time and show we want him on the team, then he will prob not want to re-sign and we would lose him for free...

i dont know what goes on in training but i hope peseiro is good to the kid bc it would be a tragedy to see him go...i also hope we dont send him on loan to some below-par greek club...

Archived