Olympiakos-Panathinaikos

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• OLYMPIAKOS WIN
    • DRAW
    • PANATHINAIKOS WIN

Coming sunday we will have the mother of all battles in the greek league and the first of the two meetings between olympiako and panathinaiko in a 4 day span.(we also play again on the 16 of january for the greek cup).There is plenty at stake in this game as far as points and who will stay closer or be at the top and who will lose ground but for me mostly this game is about pride.This games are always entertaining,one way or another,and occasionally we might be able to watch some good soccer.Karaiskaki will only have Olympiakos supporters since there were no Oly fans in Leoforos 0-0 first round game so i would except not to have any troubles or fights in the stands.I just hope that we enjoy soccer and the best team win,even tho i have a feeling of a draw....i dont know why.what do u guys think??

It would REALLY be a shock if our club does not get the 3 points here...

There are soooooo many reasons that PAO is not good enough that we can start another topic. I see nothing but a win here...

CMON LUALUA & DRAGO make'em pay

hahaha...and here comes the arrogence flairing again...

we will see gavrakia...its wrong that u underestimate us and think of this like it will be an easy three points..

regardless of who comes away with the points, i hope we see a great and peaceful match..

regardless of who comes away with the points, i hope we see a great and peaceful match..

Totally agree with this remark.I would like to enjoy soccer and not stupid,blind violence. :)

also i hope they dont go nuts with "kapnogona" again because i hate not to be able to see what is going on on the pitch for 10-15 minutes. :D

4 days before the game and Giannis Vardinogiannis(president of Pao and SL!!!)managed for one more time to start fires for the upcoming game.During Pao new year vasilopita cutting,in an attempt to pumb his player,he used the following chant(Gami.. to Pou.. ton Olympiako)infront of everyone,players and press and already there is an investigation by eisageliki arhi about the whole incident. :tdown:

http://www.sportime.gr/xst/

4 days before the game and Giannis Vardinogiannis(president of Pao and SL!!!)managed for one more time to start fires for the upcoming game.During Pao new year vasilopita cutting,in an attempt to pumb his player,he used the following chant(Gami.. to Pou.. ton Olympiako)infront of everyone,players and press and already there is an investigation by eisageliki arhi about the whole incident. :tdown:

http://www.sportime.gr/xst/

o come on...im sure kokkalis, demis etc etc do the same...its nice to see our pres. finally show some sort of passion even though it might not be the right move to do it publically..not a good 'press' move, but there is no real malice in his act....besides, this happend at a ceremony of pao players and friends... just because he is the SL pres. doesnt mean he has to be nice to oly..it just means he has to be fair to all teams...big deal...everyone has to stop being so politically correct...

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT WHEN KOKALIS ALLED PAO PLAYERS KOTES OR HAD THE WINE DA PIPA. ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES AND I FOR ONE LIKE THE FACT THAT THE PREZ FINALLY SHOWED SOME PASSION

Remember what u guys are saying here in case we see some anegefalous using your players for target practice sunday-wednesday.I dont want to here any complaining then.Kotes?Da pipa wine=F..k P...i O.....kos <_<

Remember what u guys are saying here in case we see some anegefalous using your players for target practice sunday-wednesday.I dont want to here any complaining then.Kotes?Da pipa wine=F..k P...i O.....kos <_<

violence is a completely different subject my friend...sticks and stones file...

violence is a completely different subject my friend...sticks and stones file...

I agree but that is Greece we are talking about...as a president of Pao,he can say anything to his team but dont make it public first and then switch your story(it was said between friends,family and players and sorry if anyone got offended or upset by it)

I agree but that is Greece we are talking about...as a president of Pao,he can say anything to his team but dont make it public first and then switch your story(it was said between friends,family and players and sorry if anyone got offended or upset by it)

I prefer that any answers or proof of team superiority should be made on the pitch and not on the press.That is just me thow.The only thing i like lately about Kokkalis is that he is not talking,he is using THE ENVELOPE :D

I prefer that any answers or proof of team superiority should be made on the pitch and not on the press.That is just me thow.The only thing i like lately about Kokkalis is that he is not talking,he is using THE ENVELOPE :D

yeah..im saying hypothetically though..i agree that the words should be replaced by the football on the field..but im just trying to stress that it really makes no differnce what tzigger said to the players...the media needs something to write about, so they make it seem like a big deal...im sure kokkalis will address the players before the match and say just about the same thing about us...

Stoltidis and Ledesma are propably not going to be able to play so Lemonis is thinking of using Mendrinos or Katsikogiannis in the starting lineup.

wat about patsa in the middle with mendrinos? I dont think Katsikogiannis will start.

wat about patsa in the middle with mendrinos? I dont think Katsikogiannis will start.

Patsa is for sure the one guy starting but Lemonis is thinking Mendrinos or Katsikogiannis for partner or another idea is Torosidis moving as second midfield and Zevlanow going to the left.

Archived