Phantis Forums

succesfull transfer?

MadBoy13

Which "metagrafi" you think is succesfull for PAO so far?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which "metagrafi" you think is succesfull for PAO so far?

• Malartz
    • Sarieggi
    • Mattos
    • Karagounis
    • Simao
    • Ndoye
    • Dimoutsos
    • Enakarire
    • Fyssas

i'll vote for Mattos... pisteuo oti vrikame to apolito xaf.. auto to paidi exei paiksei se ola ta paixnidia tou pao kai se ola itan apsogos!!! next ill say Dimoutsos- Simao

definately malartz. i voted for Mattos but he himself said he is coming to pao to jump to a bigger team. he will be gone by the end of next year.

dimoutsos is good but is also young. simao has shown potential ut i wouldnt consider him as the best transfer.

in malartz we have gotten a proven keeper that had the best goal to save ratio last year and allowed the fewest goals in the last 18 months.

and he is only 27

I watched every Panathinaikos game this year, and Mattos is by far the best transfer of the last [insert number] years. We did not have to go through "wait a few years to develop", or "adjustment time".

The guy has no weaknesses as a DM. He is extremely skilled with the ball, evades opponents quickly, releases the ball immediately, rarely gifts the ball, has a good long range shot, is good with freekicks, and is very consistent from game to game. I almost forgot how passionate he is.

I hope management changes its attitude about selling players. Mattos is a player we can build a team around for the next decade. Panathinaikos is not the "Levadiakos" (no offense intended with this metaphor) of Europe.

His only weakness: he lets Karagounis take these freekicks, but this is already changing.

At 24 he is just plain gold for our team. Ftou, ftou, mh to matiasw to paidi :P

ive got to agree about mattos..he is the player that we have been looking for in that position for a long time..he mixed perfectly with the team and is a valueable asset. we better win something or he will be gone quickly..

the dimoutsos-simao signings were also great surprises..its great to see so much talented youth on the team.

i also think the karagounis-fyssas signings were also important..they give valueable experience on and off the pitch and remind everyone what it means to be a player of panathinaikos

Ok i voted for Malarz. IMO he is what we exactly needed for a long time in our Goal.

Matos is surely our Best Transfer but as already stated he didnt come to stay.

Karagounis may have not done his best till now in the most games but he did one thing which was far more better. He game the team the tsagano and the will they needed.

We at last fight in most games (when Kara is playing) the whole play time.

Dimoutsos is a good transfer but he still has a lot to learn. He could evolve though to a Kara playingtype.

N'Doye hasnt shown his complete capacity yet thats the reason i didnt vote for him. Sariegi becomes better from game to game. A good addiction already but i wouldnt say he is better than goumas and surely not better than Morris.

Fyssas imo has shown that he should be starter at this possition in every game even if he hasnt the power for the completely 90+ mins.

Simao will surely become the next Matos after this season.(imo he is way better than Tziolis)

Enakarhire alias Big Joe ---> send him back to Russia.

in all fairnessm big joe last 2 games, in copenhagen and against atromitos, he was superb. especially in copenhagen.

I dont denie the fact that he is a good player. But he is a player who is surely expensive and has the same problem that Manolis had. And if we send Manolis away why keep Enaka? He has played almost about 3 full games since he came to us if am right maybe maximum 4. He catches a noneuropean position in our team and right now and neither for the future will he be a real contribute.

Archived