Phantis Forums

Iraklis-Olympiakos

Crazy

For the end of the first half of the greek championship Olympiakos will have to travel to Salonika and play against Iraklis.Olympiakos has many player recovering from injuries so i have no idea what kind of team Lemonis will be able to use for this one.For certain,olympiakos needs to play a lot better than the Xanthi game so we will stay close to the top.I see a 0-1 win.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the 84th minute, the ref stopped the game because the fans were cursing. he then started the game in the 91st.. gave six minutes.. do the math, and after 2 minutes... he stopped the game again. all this in the last 5 minutes. COME ON. how obvious can u be. XESMENOI!!!!!!

XAXAXAXAXAXA and then he blew the final whistle.. under the six minutes.... and its game over.

with xanthi... they were faking injuries against pao and of the 4 minutes, he blew it at 3:20. Wow. but im not blaming the refs. i blame greed.

meanwhile last week against aris, karpetopoulos had a survey to see if the game was won because of refs. lets see what he does this week.

HMMM OFFSIDE GOAL which wasnt.. and the game last only 85 minutes

Ya DUDE is right, with THIS team, Oly cant lose the title.

Zikos was absolutely right...not that he was stating something new. OLY has been given every single advantage in the SL, especially when they are put up against the wall. We saw the numerous fouls that weren't given to AEK outside the area, for fear that Ribo would work his magic (when he was on OLY they were given fouls outside the area all the time).

What is going on in Greece is a shame and a sham. When the ref becomes the 12th man on the team clearing the ball off the line then I really dont know what to say anymore. I've been watching football since I was 8 years old am tired of watching the same bullshit over and over again.

Alright everyone.... It's safe to say that the Greek Referees SUCK BALLZ'

Olympiacos once again has to play a team that playes a "5-4-1" formation.

What gets me about this game is the way that our team was shown on the field.... I've said it before and I'll say it again LEMONIS NEEDS TO GO. He did not do anything to improve the team other than to bring in NUNEZ on the left..

It's VERY obvious that he just has the talent to get him through these types of games and as of right now he's been very lucky.

Now as far as the officiating it's obvious that these " 3 blind mice" that officiate the games weeks in and weeks out need to go to officiating school and more importantly a health education class to get their asses into shape so they can keep up with the players in the league... But who's fault is that? EPO!

a win is a win and now the pressure is on the other 2 big clubs to get results.

Bad, no, HORRIBLE officiating hurts the sport. Gavroi escaped with a win, but it's not their fault the ref sucked. It's the same everywhere.

May I repeat a controversial but necessary solution: INSTANT REPLAY. If the refs can't handle it, let the video decide it. Give the coaches 2 challenges per game (like they do here in US "football").

I don't like it, but it would be preferable to see horrible refs every week. Aman, there's no credibility in the so-called Super League. :tdown:

PS>to add another controversial proposal: all the teams that have been burned by bad officiating [and, let's not kid ourselves, the weaker teams get screwed much more than the big ones] should abstain from playing until things are fixed. Let's see what kind of a "super" league there will be then.....

2. instead of bringing players from ..Angola, import refs! No shame having non-Greeks officiating. They can NOT possibly be any worse. And, the less they know the Greek teams, the better :box:

I like the "challenge" play but I think that 2 is too much I would think that 1 could be good because in soccer there aren't more that 2 "game changing" plays that make or break the game.

I believe that our league should try something like this and run it by UEFA or FIFA just for a season and they'll track and see what the results are (positive or negative)

No matter what the more and more that I watch Super League play the more and more I"m AMAZED on how far back our league REALLY is.

Again, Olympiacos did what they needed to do but it wasn't the team that we all know... LEMONIS NEEDS TO GO!

On another note.... Here are some players that stood out for me..

It's safe to say that Kovacevic is one of the TOP STRIKERS in Greece. He has done wonders on the field and he reads and plays the game amazingly.

LuaLua did ok in the first half by being aggressive w/ the ball and being"forward" but didn' take his game to the next level like I've seen him do..

Djorjevic ------- CRAP other than the shot that hit the post

Zicitz or Zicic (whoever you spell his name) ----- Didn't do s%$#! to help the team... the only thing that I remember him doing is on the 2nd half he took the ball on the right and did about 3-4 stepovers and had a mediocre cross...

Torosidis, Stoltidis and Patsa ---- Crap once again... Patsa did a good job in the 2nd when he played a bit more of a defensive role..

Antzas --- Oncea gain he's the s%$#! in the back... I like this guy and he's the Kovacevic of the bak like..

Cesar - --- I don't understand this guy, one day he's on and one he's not existent

Zevlakof -- He had a couple of good plays in the back but had an average game..

NIKOPOLIDIS ---- Ok! Is ther anyone else that sees this guys as a joke??? He comes out to get the ball and then he stops.... WHAT THE F***? What keeper does that and doesn't get scored on??? And for the goal that was offside he didn't even go for the ball and the ball was about a hands lenght away... HE NEEDS TO GO.

Nunez -- Love this guy... He should be starting, when he came the team picked up the pace and he was the only one that was crossing the ball into the middle.. Don't forget the 1st goal came due to his cross.. Bottom line he needs to play more.

Medrinos -- decent preformance by the youngster... I like this guys pace and decisions.

As a team overall score 7 out of 10

I have to say that let's finish the Prota8lima now so Oly can win it again because some people are scared that Oly is not in 1st place. Oly has a good team and he should NOT need the help from the refs to win games!!!! Zikos was rigt the ref are playing like XESMENOI against Oly!!!! It's a shame. Now like evalagoal said the pressure is on AEK and PAO to win and finish strong. About the game the 1st half belong to Oly no questions there 2nd half was Hraklis half. A fair result here would have been a tie..........

I have to say that let's finish the Prota8lima now so Oly can win it again because some people are scared that Oly is not in 1st place. Oly has a good team and he should NOT need the help from the refs to win games!!!! Zikos was rigt the ref are playing like XESMENOI against Oly!!!! It's a shame. Now like evalagoal said the pressure is on AEK and PAO to win and finish strong. About the game the 1st half belong to Oly no questions there 2nd half was Hraklis half. A fair result here would have been a tie..........

Basically, there were people worried that if Oly lost or tied this game and AEK and PAO won, OLY would be 4 pts behind AEK and 1 point behind PAO. And with the coming derby god forbid Oly lost and AEK won, OLY would be 7 points behind AEK and 4 points behind PAO...and they wouldnt be able to come back given the fact that they are focusing on European play.

When Oly gets knocked out by Chelsea and is behind in the table no one is going to remember the great group stage results and the "supportive" fans will turn on the team once again.

The protathlima is a comedy show. More people like Ziko should stand up and speak out against the bullshit that has been going on the past 10 years.

I know these posts will incite people in this forum but what we saw today was a blatant display of favoritism.

Basically, there were people worried that if Oly lost or tied this game and AEK and PAO won, OLY would be 4 pts behind AEK and 1 point behind PAO. And with the coming derby god forbid Oly lost and AEK won, OLY would be 7 points behind AEK and 4 points behind PAO...and they wouldnt be able to come back given the fact that they are focusing on European play.

When Oly gets knocked out by Chelsea and is behind in the table no one is going to remember the great group stage results and the "supportive" fans will turn on the team once again.

The protathlima is a comedy show. More people like Ziko should stand up and speak out against the bullshit that has been going on the past 10 years.

I know these posts will incite people in this forum but what we saw today was a blatant display of favoritism.

Favoritism...yeah, that's it. We all know everyone wants AEK to lose. Big bad AEK with its Blanco's and Manduca's.

Let's be serious here. The refs are horrible in the SL for everyone and always will be horrible. There is no favoritism, they just suck.

Basically, there were people worried that if Oly lost or tied this game and AEK and PAO won, OLY would be 4 pts behind AEK and 1 point behind PAO.  And with the coming derby god forbid Oly lost and AEK won, OLY would be 7 points behind AEK and 4 points behind PAO...and they wouldnt be able to come back given the fact that they are focusing on European play. 

The protathlima is a comedy show.  More people like Ziko should stand up and speak out against the bullshit that has been going on the past 10 years. 

Favoritism...yeah, that's it. We all know everyone wants AEK to lose. Big bad AEK with its Blanco's and Manduca's.

Let's be serious here. The refs are horrible in the SL for everyone and always will be horrible. There is no favoritism, they just suck.

No what we all know is that Oly doesnt want to have spent 8 million in transfers over the summer 6 million in the winter and then come up empty handed in May.

favoritism doesnt only mean penalties, it means second yellows that aren't given, fouls around the box that should be given but arent. These are events that change a game but arent as clear as a disallowed goal so know one cares to comment on it.

Everyone has their own opinion and i understand why you may disagree with mine.

And you have to love Lemonis comments about the ref...."i havent had a chance to look at the replay and when i do i'll consider it myself". Meanwhile, after last weeks game he immediately had a comment about the penalty without having a chance to review the replay. Of course he has super vision and can see exactly what is going on on the other side of the pitch.

Give me a break,the refs do"honest" mistakes for Pao & AEK but for Olympiakos is a given that we owned the refs right???

Favoritism??the ref and linesman are blind and morons but is favoritism????The ref stopped the game 4 times,then started it again and at the end just decided to end it early but that shows favoritism!!!!!! <_<

I am honestly tired of this situation but i have an idea.If Pao or AEK think or believe that they are better,please prove it on the pitch.Get more points,beat us and everybody else and win it.It is frustrating not to analyze a game but to go straight up for the excuse.Oly has the refs?I said it before and i will say it again,YOU CAN NOT BUY THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY AND UNUSEFULLNESS.

For the actually game,Olympiakos played great for 20 minutes (5-25) while Iraklis looked better in the rest of the game.Patsa and Stoltidis were not ready for the game but with all our injuries they had to play.Nikopolidis was horible,Antzas is a god,Sisic was not a factor,Lua Lua has some good moments and we got the second goal because of his madness while Kova is a killer :nw: :nw: .Really not a good performance for olympiakos but with some more players coming back we might be ready and better for next weeks derby.

PS.I dont recall any of the "supporters of the clean up league" in here when refs dont actually give olympiakos all the calls.It is easier to blame someone else instead of actually fix the real problem.....

Give me a break,the refs do"honest" mistakes for Pao & AEK but for Olympiakos is a given that we owned the refs right???

Favoritism??the ref and linesman are blind and morons but is favoritism????The ref stopped the game 4 times,then started it again and at the end just decided to end it early but that shows favoritism!!!!!! <_<

I am honestly tired of this situation but i have an idea.If Pao or AEK think or believe that they are better,please prove it on the pitch.Get more points,beat us and everybody else and win it.It is frustrating not to analyze a game but to go straight up for the excuse.Oly has the refs?I said it before and i will say it again,YOU CAN NOT BUY THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY AND UNUSEFULLNESS.

For the actually game,Olympiakos played great for 20 minutes (5-25) while Iraklis looked better in the rest of the game.Patsa and Stoltidis were not ready for the game but with all our injuries they had to play.Nikopolidis was horible,Antzas is a god,Sisic was not a factor,Lua Lua has some good moments and we got the second goal because of his madness while Kova is a killer :nw: :nw: .Really not a good performance for olympiakos but with some more players coming back we might be ready and better for next weeks derby.

PS.I dont recall any of the "supporters of the clean up league" in here when refs dont actually give olympiakos all the calls.It is easier to blame someone else instead of actually fix the real problem.....

Actually, AEK was ahead of OSFP on points going into this match (as they've been most of the year), and the derby game between the two was pretty even. So your analysis doesn't really hold water.

The referee was an absolute clown. You don't threaten to end the match four separate times, and then do so becuase the fans are insulting ........P. Kokkalis mother. For God's sake, who christened this guy a ref?

Archived