Phantis Forums

PAO - Kalamaria

MadBoy13

looks like a very easy game.. hope for a lots goals... but prepei na deiksoume kai tin apetoumeni prosoxi gia na min psaxnomaste!!!

- Sunday, January 6, 2008

- 16.45 at Leoforos (local time)

- Live from ERT world

- matchday 15

- Referee: -

3. PANATHINAIKOS 30 (HOME 4-2-0) (GOALS HOME 9-2)

13. APOLLON KALAMARIAS (AWAY 1-0-5) (GOALS AWAY 6-18)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forget to write we gonna play with our 100 years uniform against kalamaria!!! i hope leoforos going to be full!

wishful thinking....

Ticketclub is the most hopeless, incompetent organization in the history of sports. There will be tickets, but thick red tape, stupid rules from Fagogiannides on Gate 13 will prevent it, just like the PAO-OSFP derby on the opening matchday.....

If you cant sell 17.000 tickets for an opening derby vs an eternal rival on your 100th aniversary season in your historic stadium..........

YOURE F***ING PATHETIC

anyways....

KALH XRONIA AND XRONIA POLLA TO ALL, BUT NOT TO TICKETCLUB OR PAE

Remember we celebrate that our club and our pride is 100 years old and will always be great - Not the jackasses who mismanage it!!!

i would go to every game if i were in greece. you people make me sick. i dont care if i have to get a ticket off a man dressed like a woman.. i still want to go

f ticket club and f pae.. JUST GO TO THE GAMES

i agree bro!

I too would be at every game if i lived in Greece, and im sure i would eventually figure out how and where to get tickets for G13...its all a big mistery for me at the moment. It is very dissapointing watching whatever games i can get and seeing absolutely no one at the ground, no noise, nothing

however, I see PAO winning 6-0 (some shooting practise for the big games ahead)

gonzales tha einai stin apsostoli opos ola ta sites lene.. kirios gia psixologikous logous!!! Ninis might play :tup:

o pap tha apousiasei logo karton!

i would go to every game if i were in greece. you people make me sick. i dont care if i have to get a ticket off a man dressed like a woman.. i still want to go

i agree bro!
:nw: :tup: :nw:
thats not the case anymore man where you can just buy a ticket and go......now they want tickets with names, taftotita, a whole BS process of points and eligibility for tickets, and intentionally leave 13&14 empty.....

sure wed all like to go, but your opinion would be much different if you were living in Athens and had to put up with this crap + a mediocre squad to watch/ high prices every week.....

i agree bro!
:nw: :tup: :nw:
thats not the case anymore man where you can just buy a ticket and go......now they want tickets with names, taftotita, a whole BS process of points and eligibility for tickets, and intentionally leave 13&14 empty.....

sure wed all like to go, but your opinion would be much different if you were living in Athens and had to put up with this crap + a mediocre squad to watch/ high prices every week.....

whats the problem if you give names or tautotita??? isos to kanoun gia asfaleia..

There are several issues here.

PAO fans outside Greece would love to watch the team play and say they'd attend no matter what. That's good attitude.

On the other hand, if you live in Greece and you have to put up with high prices, a stupid, stupid ticket system with points, with privacy issues, security issues, etc. etc... you might not think going to watch a game is (always) worth the trouble. Apparantly, many people have voted with their feet on this.... [by not going]

So, unless you have a junta that forces people to participate in parades and events honoring the great revolution & the wise leader, then people stay away BECAUSE of the PREVAILING conditions.

So, the club has a choice. Keep blaming the fans (PAO and others who might enjoy a football game) for not showing up, OR, you fix the problems! [unless, you refuse to believe there are problems!]

The last point isn't meant to be funny. I'm not sure Tzigger thinks filling up Leoforos is a priority. He makes his money elsewhere. ;)

I agree with you. I don't do "business" with anyone that doesn't respect me as a customer. And, I would like other people to stand up (or walk away) too, because shitty companies will have no incentive to change for the better if people are mistreated but don't do nothing....

Further, if a company has such a casual attitude, I would not want to trust them with all my personal info either.

This situation shows how incompetent PAO management is. If you're a customer-oriented company, you do your best to satisfy & serve your supporters. And this includes fans of a sport club. Otherwise, it's stupid business and obviously DISRESPECTFUL! :angry:

Also add to the note that alot of people dont feel comftible giving away personal information such as Address's, Phone numbers, Credit card details, D.O.B, family names, work details ect...

WHO THE F*** R THEY TO ASK FOR THIS INFORMATION??

you do realise what they do with that info dont you?? they sell your personal information around to other companies ect...

the way i see it, since im from Australia i would also not go to matches in Greece and tell this ###### brothel of an organisation to go to hell...

P.S also did you know ticktek works for the government's around the world so they can pass it around :nono:

here in canada, to go watch a hockey game, i give in my credit card details, with address,date of birth, telephone number etc. it cost me 100$ a pop.

i can also go to scalpers but id have to pay something like 150 per. otherwise id never go. they play 41 home games a year and we have been sold out for 5 years in a row.

last i heard, from the xanthi game on, u can go up to a ticket window, and buy tickets before the game. if thats the case, no excuses.

u bleed, sweat and cry for ur team. if that really is the case, you show up. rain sleet or snow.

I DONT CARE ABOUT TICKET CLUBS OR WHATEVER. just GO.

Find a way and go.

here in canada, to go watch a hockey game, i give in my credit card details, with address,date of birth, telephone number etc. it cost me 100$ a pop.

i can also go to scalpers but id have to pay something like 150 per. otherwise id never go. they play 41 home games a year and we have been sold out for 5 years in a row.

last i heard, from the xanthi game on, u can go up to a ticket window, and buy tickets before the game. if thats the case, no excuses.

u bleed, sweat and cry for ur team. if that really is the case, you show up. rain sleet or snow.

I DONT CARE ABOUT TICKET CLUBS OR WHATEVER. just GO.

Find a way and go.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

On the other hand, if you live in Greece and you have to put up with high prices, a stupid, stupid ticket system with points, with privacy issues, security issues, etc. etc... you might not think going to watch a game is (always) worth the trouble.  Apparantly, many people have voted with their feet on this.... [by not going]

So, unless you have a junta that forces people to participate in parades and events honoring the great revolution & the wise leader, then people stay away BECAUSE of the PREVAILING conditions.

So, the club has a choice. Keep blaming the fans (PAO and others who might enjoy a football game) for not showing up, OR, you fix the problems! [unless, you refuse to believe there are problems!]

I'll just relay my own experience here.

I happened to be in Greece when we played AEK this year, and I was going to travel 6 hours to Athens to see the game. I went to ticketclub online, picked two tickets of 50 euro each, filled in all my information to become a member (names, addresses, credit card numbers, telephone numbers, the whole nine yards), and then abruptly came up to a screen that said something like "thank you, we received your info, we'll be in touch" :blink: I tried to call but was put on hold several times, so I just waited for them to "get in touch" with me.

Guess what? No one called! I stayed put and watched the game on TV with family and friends. I work for a living and I don't like to push my money on companies who don't work hard to get it. This is just a little rule of mine, and ticketclub surely did not look like they were working hard for me. I did email them later to let them know that it's fishy to take people's personal info online without response, and then someone send me a pitiful email saying that they did email me and that they never heard back from me. Auditing my computer yielded no email from them of course.

I like Panathinaikos and I have been a fan for a long long time. I am a fan and I am a customer. I want service. I don't like to be hustled. Take my info, take my credit number, and send me the ticket. I don't want to stand in lines, I don't want to call repeatedly, and my life is not worst if I see the game on TV instead of going to the stadium.

As a business organization, and in its relationship with its fans and veterans, PAO leaves a lot to be desired.

As for the fanela:

today's Prasini reveals the Fanela.......(Spoiler alert if you are waiting for the match)

http://a16.g.akamai.net/7/16/30245/v1/cont...8/prasini_l.jpg

I actually like it....I will probably buy it but I hate to see PAE get money at the moment.

As for the match:

I hope the players realize its an HONOUR and a PRIVELEDGE to go out on the field in that jersey tommorow. They better play like it, I expect a win and good performance otherwise they complelty deserve to be booed off the field. Same should go for every single game in 2008, the exuses and crap should be over as of January 1st 2008 till 2009.

Ticketing and Ticket Club:

I have a huge problem with Ticket Club as do many fans.

Yes this is another Ticket Club rant and explanation of their process from customer POV as well as a POV from a young marketing "kserolas" :P

I apologize for being a bit cocky and know it all for critiquing PAO's operations, but I'm so certain of this, and to be honest those morons should hire me so I can kick them in the ass and start making them some money without alienating fans.

For starters, they are the most hopeless organization in Sports.

It truly amazes me, that a club with terrible management and operations outsources its ticketing operations that is actually WORSE than PAE themselves!!!!! What are the odds??? PAE PAYS THESE MORONS??!?!? These people have no clue who to do ticketing marketing and operations, PERIOD.

For customer satisfaction I give them a total of -5 out of 10. Buying a PAO ticket is a pain in the ass. I understand the reasons to make a modern approach to ticketing rather than simple ekdotiria but if you cant do it right - efficiently or EFFECTIVELY then for what the hell are they doing it for???

I went to see PAO- Gay-ros Derby on the opener.....it was unbelievable. For one, I signed up, I had to do it THREE TIMES. Online it never worked.....Tried signing up the first time no response, and with persistence the third time (since I hold no Greek papers I understand it would take longer, but three ###### times??? And there was no coordination between the guys at the gipedo doing signups and the "online" signup which they dont recognize.....and of course they were too stupid to realize that they would be swamped with applications before the OSFP game and they did no planning.

Then, To get OSFP tickets you have to be "eligible"...... Meanning have the apropriate number of points...... exclusivitiy? really? Are you ###### KIDDING ME????? Preferred customers should be only season ticket holders...everyone else should be given equal opportunity for seats, people who want priority in matches can and would buy season tickets. Terrible policy, its a nuisance to fans and it wont allow for a fanbase to expand. A more expansive fanbase = More fans = More demand = Ticket Prices have to rise and will still meet seating capacity!

The season hadnt begun yet and there was no way to get points (points are "earned" by going to matches) and there had been no matches. So a new ticketclub member had NO CHANCE of going to see OSFP --- and we are talking of a city of 6 million people, where 90% of fans (if not more) have been used to ignoring the ticket club saxlamares and paying cash at ekdotiria and going to the match.

There was a way to earn points from the Catania friendly before - but of course it rewards 5 points and 6 were needed for OSFP.

And thats not all - even if you knew somebody with 6 points - they could NOT buy you a ticket! So even if you had points amassed you still couldnt use your points to get a ticket for somebody else- you could not enter the match unless you had 6 points and every body was limited to ONE ticket....this making sense to anybody? So If a bunch of friends want to go to the match they ALL have to have accounts and 6 points already in this primitive and unused system... the system allows for no leeway, no expanding fanbase, not being social and buying tickets for others and going with people (people found ways around this, but still this is bullshit, for example I came in on a ticket with a name printed and was not my own, luckily at the gates they didnt check Taftotita (as that is their policy too and have done it before) so i actually got in...

And if you are a tourist in Athens that wants to see a football match, forget it. They will not be able to attend with all that bullshit. And football tourism is popular and common. Especially since Athens' tourists are mostly European what they know of Greek football is mostly PAO , OSFP and AEK. I have seen tourists at games, and I think its a great idea for PAO to be tourist friendly. They cant lose anything, they sell tickets and sell souvenir merchandise...With Greece's visitors and tourism growing and growing, its a nice gesture and it makes sense. Besides, PAOs value as a brand can only grow with more European acknowledgement. Granted it wont happen through tourists, but it only adds on...

Ticket Club - Never has ticketing been done so terrible and bothersome to fans. Not anywhere. Proof was from the furious fans, the graffiti on the stadium that expressed where ticket club should go......the lack of fans and atompshere in the game....

and not to mention tickets being ridiculously overpriced...

and get this....even at Leoforos before the match for "security reasons"

the karotsakia with Souvlakia and Merchandise could not be there.....

PAO trying to force these guys out of business and to send fans to the episimo shop and their pathetic excuse for a kantina inside........ and is funny because the vendor outside sell better merchandise and far better food....youd think theyd reach a compromise and instead of runnning these operations themselves theyd let these vendors come inside the kantina and handle all their own supplies while PAE has to pay nothing and only collect a royalty....outsource!

damn i really should work at PAO...

ego pantos tsantistika pou afise ekso ton fyssa.

o takis exei dosei tosa stin omada kai eprepe na einai toulaxiston stin apostoli gia ta 100 xrnia!

Archived