Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Veroia

Crazy

After our last game with Asteras and because of our NT last 2 games for Euro 2008 qualifications,we will see our club in action in 2 weeks fron now with the game against Veroia at home.The good thing is that some of our injured players might be coming back and they can use this game to test how fit they are especially since a couple days later we have the game with Lazio.I expect Olympiako to have a big win since we play at home and Veroia is the second from last team in our league.I predict a 4-0.

Domi started training today with the rest of the squad after a month and a half that he was recovering from an injury so Lemonis will have solutions for the left side of our defence.

Antzas is back,training with the rest of the squad and propably getting some playing time in our game against Veroia while Raul Bravo has some tests and has not still fully recover from a previous injury and nobody can tell if he is going to be fit to play Saturday against Veroia or even in Italy against Lazio.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=84801

I hope he starts with sifakis in goals and rest some players for the game against lazio.

I would love to see soemthing like this as well, but after the not so good League results I believe that we're going to see 9 or 10 "BASICOUS" in the lineup..

:tdown:

No matter what I would love to see a "rout" in this match as well.

Thursday we had some bad news since Domi got injured again in training and he will be out at least for 3 more weeks,so with him and Bravo out,we will propably have Taso Panto starting the game against Veroia.

olympiakos look really bad with veria having a great big chance in the first 20.

lua lua is on good form, sort of and his cross was kicked in with class by kova and its 1-0 for the reds. antzas back and was replaced in the 58th for precautionary measures. were in the 65th and ledesma might be back on wednesday but is not in the 18 of oly today

It was not a good performance but at least nobody got injured,Antzas,Kovasevic and hopefully Ledesma will be ready for the game Wendsday.Game MVP for me was Nikopolidis and Pantos.

It was not a good performance but at least nobody got injured,Antzas,Kovasevic and hopefully Ledesma will be ready for the game Wendsday.Game MVP for me was Nikopolidis and Pantos.

MVP for me was lualua... he looked very hungary as always.

It was really good to see antzas back. He certanly made our D stronger. I agree that pantos and niko played very good. As for the rest, no one was really good. Galletti played awful. We really need a big game outta djole and galletti come wedsenday vs lazio.

Archived