Phantis Forums

Larissa vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

i have a bad felling about this game!

with all the ref talk and larissa maybe they will get pushed <_<

the good thing is no matter what happends with oly wins or atleast draws against aek we are 1st again.

but if we win this then we are bound to be champs :D

an o panathinaikos paiksei etsi opos paizei teleutaia.. den exei na fovithei tipota, oute diaitisia, oute antipali omada!

to kalo einai oti i larisa paizei anoixto podosfairo.. kati pou eunoei ton pao!

we will be playing a friendly vs agio dimitrio this wednesday for ninis and eki to get some time under their feet so maybe thy will be available for this match..apparently both are ready to start playing again..this may be an even bigger boost for us...we could use their creativity in the midfield..

Ninis has been playing with the youth team. They tied 1-1 against AEK on Sat. with Ninis providing the assist. He'll definitely be an asset when he returns.

Larissa must be taken seriously, but we can beat them if we show up (even for one half) like we did against AEK.

However, I do not believe PAO being up by a few points will net us the title. No way! We've been in this position before, rather recently, when we wasted points here and there, and didn't win. So, let's be careful, not cocky.

• 2 weeks later...

although this game frightens me, im still thinking we will win somehow.

If this game was played immediately after the AEK game , it would be a non factor, but the break worries me. still i see a good win here. 0-2 pao

i agree with you man... the 2 weeks break worries me too...

There are no easy games any more. The team has to take the field like they did against AEK and we'll be fine. Larissa can be dangerous if they find space, but I have faith that we will win by a couple.

We do have some players absent but I don't think it will be a problem. Goumas and Enacahrire are injured so we don't have anyone to backup the starters Sariegi and Morris. It's evident that Siontis has not impressed Peseiro who left him in Athens even though we are thin at CB. In an emergency probably Vintra or Simao might play CB. Let's hope nothing happens.

Ninis did not travel with the team once again, and Seric is out since he was red-carded last game.

Archived