Phantis Forums

Ethnikos Asteras - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to mono kako einai oti to paixnidi einai ston ant1... kai autoi pou perigrafoun einai entelos xalia... :tdown: den kseroun ti lene.... :angry:

apparently eki will be selected for this game..i hope we do not rush him..anyway, lets not get caught up with this one and kill it like we should..

As far as i read Eki will be in the 18 players. Maybe he gets some minutes but i doubt he will get from Peseiro to play a whole 90 mins.

Maybe he's not 100% in form. I think we have enough depth to deal with this game. We need Ivan more for the euro & domestic league games. At least I hope it's not a stupid game the owner wants to play.....

Remember, Ivan said he's happy and wants to stay with PAO. Right? But, he's not going to be cheap..... ;)

Maybe he's not 100% in form. I think we have enough depth to deal with this game. We need Ivan more for the euro & domestic league games. At least I hope it's not a stupid game the owner wants to play.....

Remember, Ivan said he's happy and wants to stay with PAO. Right? But, he's not going to be cheap..... ;)

no..he wont be cheap..and we will really see the ideas for the team the management have in mind this summer wahether we keep him or not...the man can become a staple to the success of the team..lets be honest, he is one of the most gifted player we have..lets hope our pres doesnt f*CK everything up..

Honestly, I don't know how important the cup is .... It gives you only a seed in UEFA cup, something the Big Three teams in Greece always get. I wish the cup became more for the lesser teams to try to win a title, because, let's face it, the championship is locked by the Big Three in Greece.

Having said that, PAO should always show up to play serious football. This is a knockout game, so we have to perform away from home. I think we'll go through. But, I definitely do not want to see a last year's disgraceful performance! Crappy play, lucky advances, only to lose the final to a team just missed relegation. Tsk.

If we don't take it seriously, we better exit now.

It's good to rest some players in the cup. We don't need our first team to beat a lower division team; our bench players should get in to prove themselves by scoring 3-4 times.

It will be interesting to see the starting 11 since there are only 4 midfielders on this squad.

I think we'll play something like this:

------------Galinovich-------------

Nilsson--Sariegi--Goumas--Fyssas

--------------Tziolis---------------

Romero--Dimoutsos--Seric

-----N'doye---Mantzios----

I just heard on ERAsport that Simao might start today, does anyone know what position he plays?

Honestly, I don't know how important the cup is .... It gives you only a seed in UEFA cup, something the Big Three teams in Greece always get. I wish the cup became more for the lesser teams to try to win a title, because, let's face it, the championship is locked by the Big Three in Greece.

Having said that, PAO should always show up to play serious football. This is a knockout game, so we have to perform away from home. I think we'll go through. But, I definitely do not want to see a last year's disgraceful performance! Crappy play, lucky advances, only to lose the final to a team just missed relegation. Tsk.

If we don't take it seriously, we better exit now.

dont worry... diagoras rodou its gonna f*ck olympiako up... :D :D

----------

simao i think plays sta xaf

It's good to rest some players in the cup. We don't need our first team to beat a lower division team; our bench players should get in to prove themselves by scoring 3-4 times.

It will be interesting to see the starting 11 since there are only 4 midfielders on this squad.

I think we'll play something like this:

------------Galinovich-------------

Nilsson--Sariegi--Goumas--Fyssas

--------------Tziolis---------------

Romero--Dimoutsos--Seric

-----N'doye---Mantzios----

I just heard on ERAsport that Simao might start today, does anyone know what position he plays?

As far as i am informed Simao is normaly a stoper but Peseiro has tested him in some friendlys as DM and he did pretty well it seems on this position too.

According to what i read in the newspapers Simao will be the DM instead of Tziolis so that the last one gets some rest too.

IMO he cant be worst than Tziolis who in this Season hasnt impressed me much.

Archived