Phantis Forums

If you want to go to Euro 2008

plato-ny

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you in the U.S. and Canada, there is an ad in the Greek-American newspaper, Ethnikos Kirikas, for a Euro 2008 package. The number 1-888-834-3829 and the email is [email protected] and reservations are taken until December 5. The prices are not advertised so that must means the prices are not cheap.

I'm not entirely certain, but it may be shown on ESPN. They are trying to popularize soccer here, so they have been showing major tournaments lately. I remember during Euro 2004, all the kafenia in Astoria were charging ridiculously high admission prices to watch the matches; they can go to hell as far as I'm concerned...I'll watch for FREE :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not entirely certain, but it may be shown on ESPN. They are trying to popularize soccer here, so they have been showing major tournaments lately. I remember during Euro 2004, all the kafenia in Astoria were charging ridiculously high admission prices to watch the matches; they can go to hell as far as I'm concerned...I'll watch for FREE :tup:

You are correct. All the matches in the States will be televised on ESPN! No more Setenta that you have to deal with.

:gr:

• 3 weeks later...

Someone told me that the fancamp/fansite/parties for Group D will be in Innsbruck, Austria since Group D will be in Austria. Greece will play all its matches in Salzburg which is 2 hours away from Innsbruck.

Archived