Phantis Forums

PAE-Erasitexnis?

Crazy

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found these today in the newspapers and i had not heard anything about it until today.Some other newspapers were saying that Giannakopouloi and Tzigger are ready to rumble :o ??What is going on?? :huh:

I'm watching the latest rumble in disgust.

It must be the screwed up way they do things in Greek sports, but I never understood why Panathinaikos would be split up into different companies. And, especially the very complicated arrangements for the gipedo(a). It's crazy that the new stadium (used by the football team) has to have a deal with the "erasitechni".... And, what the hell do they mean by "erasitechni"???? Amatures? :LOL:

Geesh.

PS>I really don't give a damn who owns what or who makes money. I'm the fan and I want to see a good team performing and a reasonable access to seeing the game live!

Guest Athenz13

It must be the screwed up way they do things in Greek sports, but I never understood why Panathinaikos would be split up into different companies. And, especially the very complicated arrangements for the gipedo(a). It's crazy that the new stadium (used by the football team) has to have a deal with the "erasitechni".... And, what the hell do they mean by "erasitechni"???? Amatures? :LOL:

Geesh.

PS>I really don't give a damn who owns what or who makes money. I'm the fan and I want to see a good team performing and a reasonable access to seeing the game live!

well since you admit you have no idea why PAO is seperate companies,

you therefor admit you really have no backround as far as the history and foundation of PAO ,1908,se ola ta sport............

so just read and learn.

you therefor admit you really have no backround as far as the history and foundation of PAO ,1908,se ola ta sport............

so just read and learn.

Well, unlike those who think they know everything, I'm still looking to learn, so I hope your next posts add to the dialogue here.

I know quite a lot about PAO's history, but this doesn't mean that many things make sense to me. [thus, the "I don't understand" statement of mine]

For example, I think there was a weird way to organize the PAE in 1979/80 when the sport became "professional". Why should Leoforos go to "erasitechni" since it was the football team that primarily used it [i know the

It must be the screwed up way they do things in Greek sports, but I never understood why Panathinaikos would be split up into different companies. And, especially the very complicated arrangements for the gipedo(a).  It's crazy that the new stadium (used by the football team) has to have a deal with the "erasitechni".... And, what the hell do they mean by "erasitechni"????  Amatures? :LOL:

Geesh.

so just read and learn.

re file, this is your first post as a member of phantis and you decide to make a contribution by insulting a fellow member and someone who makes positive contributions.

Hi everyone, www.sportime.gr is running a poll as to who is at fault between PAE & Erasitexnis. Can someone please briefly outline the issues for me? Is this the reason fans aren't going to the Panatha games? I know they aren't giving tickets to the fan club but what's the beef between PAE & Erasitexnis?

Sorry if it's a really obvious issue but by greek isn't very good so i can't keep up with the latest news.

Thanks.

so just read and learn.

Since you know or seem to know more why dont you share some of your knowledge with us instead of unpolite insult... :nono: That is not a way to start in here Athenz13,especially since athinaios is not only a great member and contributer to this forum but a Pao Moderator ;) :bangin:

Interesting development. Thanks for the links Crazy. Obviously this situation is not good for any club. I remember that PAO was one of the very few clubs that had stability and no major problems within. With the arrival of Tzigger this is no longer true. :angry:

May I suggest a strong relationship between internal stability and success on the pitch?.... Both OLY and AEK can attest to this. No matter what you think of Kokalis and Demis they brought needed stability in their clubs.

Referring to an earlier comment I made, a sports team is a special beast that often cannot co-exist in the same cage with another beast even if both have same colors on their skin!..

I did not know all these details and thank you tsoglani for bringing them up.As you all know i am a OSFP supporter but i got to be honest here.I would be more pleased and have bigger fear if Giannakopouloi brothers got control of PAE also.They are hardcore crazy and true "Panathinaikoi".I dont know if you know that but Vardinogiannis family bought the PAE as a hobby,entertaiment,something to play with while Giannakopouloi are into making the team great and getting titles and spent money like maroulofilla... I agree that they should resolve this matters in a different way instead of dividing the Pao family and supporters and losing track of what is important for the club right now but if i had to chose between the 2 familys,i would pick Giannakopouloi in a flash.......it would be interesting to see what kind of players they would bring to your team,.... scary :D :o

Well, first for the info. It's rare that a sports reporter (or anyone) really digs into the matter and explains things. Even though I knew most of what went on, many people don't understand what the fuss is all about. Same with the Votanikos stadium--no one really explains what's going on.

Second, this case shows how much corruption, pettiness, and inefficiency is in Greek football. The state share much of the responsibility. The teams always had a "special status" of everything goes. No taxes paid, stealing money, shady dealings, criminals buying legitimacy through team ownership, lots of money from the taxpayers, etc. etc.

In 1979-80 when they decided to turn "pro" no good provisions were made for the smooth transition. Besides, many people involved in the sports were crooks to begin with--and no one dared say or do anything about it.

It's a mess. I just hope one day PAO will become one entity, and they stop this fooling around with PAE v. Erasitechnis issue.

Crazy makes a very sensible point: if Giannakopouloi were the owners of the PAE most likely PAO would have been run more competendly and therefore a better competitor.

At this stage the only option for the fans its to boycott all home games to make a statement that these kun.ts cannot tell us fans to be how they want us. As it is ,,it is evident currently that the stadium is half full,,our fans are not dum,,,,and they must continue doing this . I understand it is not good for results but ive had it with these people ,,,7 titles in 27 yrs is a ...fkn disgrace. They used ot bank on getting 2nd spot for cleague to make money well thats gone down the tube for them now. NOw teams like aris and panionios are fighting 3rd 4th spot so sooner or later uefa might be too far from them. We must hurt them when the buck stops ,,,maybe then these pricks will realise that their supermarket is not giving them a return

At this stage the only option for the fans its to boycott all home games to make a statement that these kun.ts cannot tell us fans to be how they want us. As it is ,,it is evident currently that the stadium is half full,,our fans are not dum,,,,and they must continue doing this . I understand it is not good for results but ive had it with these people ,,,7 titles in 27 yrs is a ...fkn disgrace. They used ot bank on getting 2nd spot for cleague to make money well thats gone down the tube for them now. NOw teams like aris and panionios are fighting 3rd 4th spot so sooner or later uefa might be too far from them. We must hurt them when the buck stops ,,,maybe then these pricks will realise that their supermarket is not giving them a return

Choc are you refering to PAE or both PAE and KAE?

yeh to boycott pae, meaning not going leoforos.

The way i see it is that the whole issue has only to do with personal interest of both Vardinogiannis and Gianakopouloi so i think we should both teach a lesson and not visit any of the PAE and KAE games either. Maybe this families realize then that the fans arent just sheep you can guide the way you want.

Archived