Phantis Forums

AST. Tripolis-Panathinaikos

NikosVazelas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-4 Pao

i hope we really belt them and send a message to both aek and oly this year, that pao is ready to finnaly take back whats our :P

Belt them? As an Arcadian I will laugh if PAO loses.
What??Arcadian :o ??U??from where????

oh i forgot 0-2 PAO.

0-4 Pao

i hope we really belt them and send a message to both aek and oly this year, that pao is ready to finnaly take back whats our :P

oh i forgot 0-2 PAO.

Levidi and Kaltezes from both parents, you?

I hope the team does not let down their guard. Every game is difficult, and if we learned something from the past few years is that the jerseys themselves don't win the games. This is the year when the team seems to work hard as a whole, so I am with bar7 and nikosvazelas on this one: a 0-2 win with no major problems.

I'm also Arcadian. My pappou was born in Agiorgitika, just outside Tripoli and my yiayia was born in Tziva, also just outside Tripoli. PAO will likely take this one

0-4 Pao

oh i forgot 0-2 PAO.

Levidi and Kaltezes from both parents, you?
Stemnitsa from my father side but i have only been there once when i was a kid.

Sorry to Pao supporters.

Tripolis is choking up the midfield with 6 players and makes our ball control slow. they started strong in the first 20 but looks like they are getting tired. hopefully in the 2nd half we could pull out a goal and then play them straight through the heart of the D.

bad half by pap and kara.

mattos was our best so far.

... if we learned something from the past few years is that the jerseys themselves don't win the games..

Exactly! We got most points from the derbies but failed to win against lesser teams. I hope this isn't repeated this season.. but, today it seems so :tdown:

The one who was the worst today was Peseiro!!!

We play 1 half s%$#! and then the first player change is in the 70th min and the second in the 82nd (how can you put an defensive player as a change in such a situation is smt i will not understand.)

Btw when does he plan to put the third change in in a week???

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Asteras Tripolis is the worst team in the league, hadnt got a point or a goal and of course it waited for us... This should be a minimum 3-0 game for us. But were awful.

honestly we need some strikers.......

Papadopoulos is pure garbage, too slow, unaware, bad finisher. Definitly prefer Tsigkas, who has not been given a single chance even in preseason, because thats fair after hes still fairly young and had a good season last year.

Salpiggidis was never spectacular- lets cut the s%$#!, hes quick, he can sometimes finish but his crosses are crap, his movement off ball is non-existent, hes 1 meter tall so useless in the air...... I was pissed when we lost Gkekas over this transfer, and for good reason

NDoye is good, fast, strong powerful and tall, but we should definitly not let him start a match, god forbid he do something productive for the offense.

basically this team sucks, the players are half-assed, the fans cant be bothered to spend $$$$$ on top of having to suck a c*** just to get a ticket through the new system, and we will NOT be lifting any trophies in 2008.......

Yeah some people will say the seasons not over - this is the same BS, again weve seen over and over year after year. We blew our first derby, were losing to Tripoli......fair to say this is one of many more frustrating results to come, followed by a coach change and the same storyline again and again.

Archived