Phantis Forums

Werder-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take it easy olympiakosthyra7 about vazelakia talking s%$#! guy. we are here supporting you. dont be a fool. congrats for the win. this is the best game u ever played in the cl and won.

dont get ahead of urselves though. the team needs alot of work. u won one game on the road. ur first ever. congrats but when u r supported, dont attack the opposing team.

plus crazy, i think u mentioned this was the 2nd or 3rd game u are watching live since moving away from greece. NICE CHOICE BRO!!!!

U can say that again brother.I am still trying to get over this win and especially Patsatzoglou goal..... :tup: :tup:

l like i said, from one of the only vazeli that prob mean it, and to have a grandfather who is pure red, and was sitting next to me throughout the whole game, CONGRATULATIONS.

on a side note, to see tears in my grandads eyes after the game, made me REALLY happy.

Again, BRAVO PAIDIA.

i would like to see the vazelakia talk s%$#! now

this is not about us.. we have had this moment many times before...

this is your day to remember...

I never thought i'd see the day.... Nobody predicted this... congratulations on breaking your cherry....

in order to make it stick you must follow this up

Great night, hopefully the beggining of something good for this year.

Our performance in the second half was amazing, Patsa's goal was out of this world.

Very clever tactics by Takis, I hope he is given the freedom to build a really big Olympiakos after this.

Ilia can shut up now and focus on his contract negotiations.

i would like to see the vazelakia talk s%$#! now

yeah its only been

THIRTY ONE GAMES

and you win one and you let it get to your head.......but thats why youre Olympiakos.

anyways

good win for the Pireaotes.....definitly some changes happening for them, and Greek teams in Europe are looking much better...lets hope Larisa, Aris, Panionios and AEK can hold through to the next round. If OSFP progresses too Greece should be up in the top 8 in Coefficients I imagine?

An interesting Result in Rome, 2-2 means OSFP in 2nd, but I think it would have been better for Thrinos if Real won that one and left Lazio at 1 point...

Archived