Phantis Forums

Werder-Olympiakos

Crazy

I know is early to talk about this game but i keep finding articles about all the injuries that have struck our next opponent and i could not help thinking that this really crucial game for us might,just might be the opportunitie we are looking for to get the damn away win.I know is not easy,against Germans team our country record propably is 105 defeats-2 wins but it seems that for once somebody else is full of injuries except us.This is the articles that i have found:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/news/...sid=593058.html

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=79950

We are talking almost about 12 :blink: players.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a draw would be good, probably Lemonis feels the same way...

A draw would be a good result but that shows how weak our squad is! They have 12 players out... 12!! They're playing with a B team! A club like Olympiakos should be confident of winning this game. Personally I still think we'll lose so I'm hoping for a draw.

if this isnt the best chance for an away win, i dont know what is.. Half of Bremen will be out for this one....With that said you wont lose 8-2, you'll lose 2-1... best result would be a 2-2,but even then you would find a way to lose

A draw would be a good result but that shows how weak our squad is! They have 12 players out... 12!! They're playing with a B team! A club like Olympiakos should be confident of winning this game. Personally I still think we'll lose so I'm hoping for a draw.

The one thing we must NOT forget is that they are a German side playing at home who just beat Stuttgart the German Champions 4-1 and even though they have a second string team they are playing Olympiakos who has NOT won on the road in Champions League in 31 attempts :tdown:

I would be very very happy if we got a draw :tup:

If we can get our first win away from home i think all the Olympiakos fans will be celebrating for years :P

My prediction is that Galleti will score the winner in the 94th minute for a 3-2 win to Olympiakos :tup:

Then i will wake up :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: Good luck OLYMPIAKARA :gr:

@REDmagic you are 100% corect that it is a German team that we are playing that it was hard For Real Madrit AT home to beat but it is different playing a fully and healthy team and different a team with so many players on the injury list.Since nobody really is thinking to much or being intimidated by OSFP,it might be a good opportunity to sneak up on them and get a good result if we play well and smart....

Werder is in top form these days. In its most recent match, it scored 8! (this is not a typo)

I just don't see how OLY may escape with even a tie from Germany. If I judge from the game against Aris today, then....

By the way, I don't buy into the idea: we conserve our energy before a euro/more important game. It doesn't really work that way. Good results, no matter where, help. Every time my team tried (or said so) to conserve (and usually sucked in domestic league's games) energy, it got thrashed by a euro opponent.

good luck

It is the start of the season,try to save energy is a discrasfull excuse.It was the 4 game of the season for god sakes.Either you have the team and players ready or quit as a coach and stay home....Lemonis has extra players on the bench,use them..that is why u got them... <_<

what gives us a the right to even contemplate in winning v bremen,

we are disgraceful, and iam sick of it all. i dont mind losing, but for f sake play football, spit blood,

torrosidis is playing with his poulaki, and i cant believe lemonis puts 3rd division player Marko NE in all the time.

mark my words we are going to lose 5-1.

and lemonis will be sacked by thursday, call it harsh but i rather he gets sacked now, than matchday 6,

Newspapers today are saying that Lemonis will propably start at this game Ceazar and Stoltidi and keep Kovasevic at the bench.4-5-1 formation

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=80424

When will Lemoni learn that he can't play this formation. We have no one to hold up the ball up front allowing their backline to play high and really get at us. This match is mission impossible imo...

Weder Bremen 3 - 0 Olympiakos.

Archived