Phantis Forums

Pao - Paok

slick13

I watched the tape of the Egotelis-PAO game and I liked what I saw. Not just the result, but the team suffocated the opponent. If we play like this against PAOK, I have no worry. And, PAOK is very shaky out of its home.

The last 2 games our team has shown very good form, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

my grandad saw a dream that pao won 2-0. He rarely sees pao in his dreams but he said he saw the games final score. 2-0

he is also a pure gavro.

Say hello and congratulate your grandfather from me please for being smart and making the right choices... :P :tup:

crazy u dont want to know the nightmares he has seenin europe though with oly.

:P :P :P :P

Yes it is true but he has seen a lot more domestic titles than you will ever see... :P

Serious question now,will Paok have any supporters with them on that game?

possible line up

-------------------malarz---------------------

------vyntra--morris-sariegi--nilson--------

-------------tziolis--------matos--------------

-----karagounis---------------romero-----

-------------ndoye---------------------------

----------------------salpi--------------------

id like to see how sarriegi and morris play together..i hope sariegi can handle the 90 minutes cause id like him to steal enikarires spot...karagounis is back and seric is in the lineup for the first time...ivansitchz will also be available...fyssas however is out of the lineup.

Why only 8-9 thousand fans attending? It's better to have them in Leoforos instead of OAKA.

I hear that PAO management has screwed up ticket availability & distribution. Pathetic. :tdown:

But, it may be a good game if PAO plays a similar game as with Ergotelis. I like how we press all over. Of course, Vyntra can make things interesting..... :whistle:

Why only 8-9 thousand fans attending? It's better to have them in Leoforos instead of OAKA.

I hear that PAO management has screwed up ticket availability & distribution. Pathetic. :tdown:

Is it managements mishandling of the tickets or the fans disgust with the team?

I think they are making a statement with these games and tzigger will feel it in his pocket (somewhat)

I think they are making a statement with these games and tzigger will feel it in his pocket (somewhat)

No, I think the PAO fans see a better team this season, not boycotting Tzigger (even if they don't like him).

If you mean all Greek fans, then yes, it's a general problem with attendance. This is a very serious problem. No sport can last long without fans showing up. Eventually it'll affect the viewership on TV too. Then it'll be too late. People involved in the sport today are stuck in the 1960s-70s.... Different times...

As $$$$, I don't think Tzigger makes all than much money from tickets. It's the ads, sponsorships, and tv contracts that bring in the big money. It'd be interesting if someone here could show us how Greek teams make money.

No, I think the PAO fans see a better team this season, not boycotting Tzigger (even if they don't like him).

If you mean all Greek fans, then yes, it's a general problem with attendance. This is a very serious problem. No sport can last long without fans showing up. Eventually it'll affect the viewership on TV too. Then it'll be too late. People involved in the sport today are stuck in the 1960s-70s.... Different times...

As $$$$, I don't think Tzigger makes all than much money from tickets. It's the ads, sponsorships, and tv contracts that bring in the big money. It'd be interesting if someone here could show us how Greek teams make money.

I suppose you're right. I was surprise with the attendance at the AEK - Atromitos game. I expected a higher attendance given that it was the first home game and we just came off a 3-0 asskicking of Saltzburg.

Its probably a general disgust in the teams, refs, owners....who knows. the bottom line is that you need people at these games to push your team forward.

Archived