Phantis Forums

New Family Member

Original Melbourne 21

At this stage Dava, the only contact I have is their email. Their website is coming soon. Check original21.com and at the top you will see Boston. We in Melbourne have attempted to contact them. 2 days have passed and nothing.....

@ starkouklos, its not that hard to organise a club. We started from scratch here in Melb and we are doing well for ourselves. If you want any adivce just email me.

We should do that for sure, but you know, I'm only 17 and have strict parents <_<. But I will likely be going to school next year at Brandeis, BU, or Northeastern so that would make things easier...Demosthenes sounds familiar but I don't know what it is to be honest...Have you ever seen that PAOK fans club that I mentioned above? It's about a mile to the right of the Sheraton that sits over the Expressway entering the city?? It's kinda funny to be honest. It's in a pathetic state with a PAOK flag in tatters(must've been gavroi who did that even in our beautiful city :whistle: ) and a dirty Greek flag(NO RESPECT THOSE BUMS!... :lol: )...good times though... :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived