Phantis Forums

Toumba Stadium

Ziaka

11 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

which football manager?

Έχω παίξει πολλά. Τα πιο καμμένα που έπαιξα ήταν από το 2005 μέχρι το 2010. Αλλά ακόμα και τώρα παίζω που και που. Τελευταίο που είχα αγοράσει ήταν το 2016 νομίζω. Αλλά ατέλειωτες ώρες είχα ξοδέψει 2005-2010.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:03 AM, Yiankos said:

Έχω παίξει πολλά. Τα πιο καμμένα που έπαιξα ήταν από το 2005 μέχρι το 2010. Αλλά ακόμα και τώρα παίζω που και που. Τελευταίο που είχα αγοράσει ήταν το 2016 νομίζω. Αλλά ατέλειωτες ώρες είχα ξοδέψει 2005-2010.

2016 is the last one in my steam library too

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, pash said:

Realistically, going by all the news that has been popping up about this, at what point would we expect to see a render for the new stadium?

if they haven't been done already then we arent as far along as they say

2 hours ago, pash said:

Depressing news. Though I guess since we don't even have the opportunity to start building for another seven months...maybe it doesn't matter. I'm just impatient, my sweet little waifu pillow

sorry to burst your bubble, however I'm only going on the work I do and the renders and 3D imaging is usually one of the first things produced for a client.

i'm assuming snr and jr don't look at too many architectural drawings so would need pretty pictures to have the project explained to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately EPO is strongly considering selecting Toumba as the exclusive national team venue for it's Euro qualifying games. Other stadiums in the running are Pankrytio, AEL Arena and Xanthi Stadium. 

Kind of a stupid selection by EPO since Toumba will be demolished in about a year or so.

Why does the team need an "exclusive" venue? It represents the whole country, they should be making use of multiple stadiums anyway.

And for the Athenian fans that will eventually come into this thread - yeah I'm sure it'll be practically empty if they play in Toumba. Just as it already is in either stadium in Athens. I guess Torosidis isn't the draw he never was.

Να πάνε εκτός Ελλάδας. Γερμανία, Ολλανδία, οπουδήποτε έχει πολλούς Έλληνες.

Ξάνθη και Λάρισα δεν έχουν αεροδρόμιο οπότε δεν γίνεται να φέρεις σοβαρές ομάδες και να τους βάλεις στο λεωφορείο να πηγαίνουν 3 ώρες ταξίδι. Βασικά η Καβάλα έχει αεροδρόμιο αλλά δεν έχει πολλές πτήσεις, οπότε λογικά θα πρέπει να πάνε Θεσσαλονίκη.

Και γιατί να γίνει Τούμπα; Να γίνει στο Καυταντζόγλειο. "Ουδέτερο" γήπεδο θέλουμε. Όχι να γίνονται καινούριες μανούρες. Καυταντζόγλειο είναι ότι πρέπει. Και Ηράκλειο επίσης.

No really sure why they don just play the big fixtures in OAKA when you need the capacity, but for run of the mill games, take it round the country to Volos, Larissa, Crete, Pampeloponnisiako (Petras) and Kaftanzoglio.

Having any games at toumba in this present climate would be nothing but a disaster and the cynical side of me almost leans towards them suggesting this to cause friction between the fans and the club. the fact toumba is on the verge of being renovated and out of action for a while, this announcement seems strange.. unless ofcourse they are talking about a few years down the line? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...