Phantis Forums

To watch Greece at Eurobasket 2007

I can confirm that I watched Israel-Greece yesterday on ERT-World (US feed), with about an hour's worth of tape-delay (basically, I was watching the first half of the game on ERT-World as I was listening to the second half on SportFm - very confusing...). As far as I know, they have not advertised this anywhere. :blink:

In a similar un-announced fashion, ERT-Sat had broadcasted the 2005 Eurobasket Final against Germany - that time it was live.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know where to find today's semi-final?

I have this Balonces-Eurobasket 14978, but the quality is lousy.

Is it gonna be on ERT World or what?

I tried this Shanghai GSports 2 channel, now that's quality! I hope I can find another sopcast channel carrying the game with this level of quality.

Yes it's at 1 pm Eastern Time in US/Canada.

However I don't think ERT World will show it live, since they are showing the soccer tournament at Leoforo right now. I think they will show the game either right after the tournament at 2 pm Estarern, or after the news at 3 pm Eastern.

Yes it's at 1 pm Eastern Time in US/Canada.

However I don't think ERT World will show it live, since they are showing the soccer tournament at Leoforo right now. I think they will show the game either right after the tournament at 2 pm Estarern, or after the news at 3 pm Eastern.

If this is the case (2pm or 3pm, either is good) this is awesome!

I can survive not looking at scores for 1-2 hrs.

Ziaka, have they been doing this all tournament, ie. playing every game on a small delay?

Anybody know where to find today's semi-final?

I have this Balonces-Eurobasket 14978, but the quality is lousy.

Is it gonna be on ERT World or what?

I tried this Shanghai GSports 2 channel, now that's quality! I hope I can find another sopcast channel carrying the game with this level of quality.

The Shanghai channel was awesome during the newscast, now it's showing a Norway-Australia FIFA women's match, not that great, still better than the Balonces Eurobasket channel where right now seems to be the only hope to watch the game live.

Is the FIBA Mediazone good quality?

Archived