Phantis Forums

AFTER OUR "9/11" WHAT IS THE FUTURE IN GR SPORTS?

DO U THINK THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR NATIONAL GREEK TEAMS (BASKET & FOOT) WILL IMPROVE AFTER X TIME OF NATIONAL HEALING?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. DO U THINK THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR NATIONAL GREEK TEAMS (BASKET & FOOT) WILL IMPROVE AFTER X TIME OF NATIONAL HEALING?

• DONT CARE THE STADIUMS & CONDITIONS AND LOCAL COMPETITION WILL REMAIN AS IS IF NOT WORST
    • DONT CARE THE STADIUMS & CONDITIONS AND LOCAL COMPETITION WILL IMPROVE
    • THE GR TEAM WILL QUALIFY IN EURO FOOT & GET A MEDAL IN EURO BASKET
    • THE GR TEAM WILL NOT QUALIFY IN EURO FOOT & WILL NOT GET A MEDAL IN EURO BASKET
    • ONE OF THE TWO AT LEAST
    • NO COMMENTS WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT PENTHO
    • DONT CARE THE ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN BEC OF POLITICS
    • DONT CARE THE ECONOMY IS GOING UP BEC OF POLITICS
    • THERE WILL BE A MIRACLE AND EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT
    • DONT OPEN A NEW POLL PLEASE EVER

i think, hummmmm, that tha disaster has taken us at least 5 years behind of schedule (as if we ever had or kept a schedule... telos padon) , and since we are already behind in europe...

but most important is that these tragic events have marked our hearts and souls forever...

things will never be the same no doubt about it...

regarding sports i think that we will perform quite well as a national team , in order to bring some hapiness and joy to a nation in pain .... us...

as for politics since, as a coincidence, they r aproaching, i think that again the term would be possibility again 5 years behind... personaly since we cant avoid the necesary evil.... and only a war would allow such thing... even a virtual one against cyprus, lets say... STIN KATADIA MAS...... NA GRAFTI STA PRAKTIKA OTI KIRIXAME POLEMO... not talking about a revolution or anuthing.. maybe whatever it takes to also postpone the elections... i know i dont make sence but who does at a time like that and with the elections comin up.... whats gona happen...mistery...

maybe history will repeat itself....

Posted Image

maybe not... we wont have a change in government as in america when they had their 9/11 and elected bush oince more... because dont tell me, there are MANY similarities.... greek style of course... u have to do the local adaptation...

this is a fotbalopolitical thread... pali bourdelo takana...

for the FUTURE of GREECE in general... personally i dont vote... not in greece nor cyprus... put i have my opinion.... what do the other hellenics believe and think will happen? foreigners welcome too...

do u think we will be able to overcome this national strugle, ever, and if so in how much time & at what price?

National disasters and sports have nothing to do with eachother.We are bad in some sports,great in others,average in most of them.That will be the case again starting this weekend with our Super League(Pou to eidane to super de ksero,telos panton) start.Everything else it is just u being depressed like most of us right now.It will get better eventually...

im not depressed i dont live there anymore...

everybody knows what should hav been done with the forests..

like the americans, clean the leaves or pousia, make roads ci-utting the forest.. for walking etc, but most importantly, so minimise the risk of one area affecting the other WHEN A FIRE BREAKS LOOSE...

now might be too late..

it will et better eventually... the questuion is WHEN..

see no predictions no nothing wherever the wind blows... we greeks are funny people.... mia zoi kakomirides...

see nobody cares...

and thank that there is supraliega so u can tell us what player this what player that... but now u do wats the games so we can have an intelectual conversation about that THE DERBY... who cares....

do you think our local fans will also be depressed? do u think they will be united like before the 60s? again who cares... right?

i think we will do great...

dont forget that THERE IS a relationship with tragedies (political economical etc) and doin great in sports... increase the moral of the population since football etc is all they care... THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE

on a political note i predict that new democracy will win the elections since history WILL repeat herself.... andthe 9/11 tactic will pay off... in the eyes of the greek voters... (unless major screwups) we are worst thatn the amerikanakia, when we go for it...

WILL SEE...

yap i know who voted...

protos protos number 2 and his tsiralki... edited... hummm

then master aand number 3 and his tsiraki...

the usual suspects in this great forum...

yes belgian boy... my word is my contract... something lacking in belgium and in the "advanced" countries in general...

let the poll run till the end of the year.. of course if u can stand the "pressure" of "another" alternative opinion(S)...

otherwise XRAAAATS...

to see how SPORTS things will develop in GREECE AFTER THE 9/11

I KNOW IM PUSHING THE STANDARDS HIGH ENOUGH....

yeap...

cant wait 2 get the F*** away from this country... 3 years stuck in here... yeap people have problems...

FRENCH SPEAKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH...

i ll go to your cusens, the dutch...

are u gona tell me wtf will hapen here (belgium)?

yap i know who voted...

If u are talking about me, i am not number 2.I have no number and also we have no ''tsirakia'' here.If u dont like it here pittman i am honestly sorry but try to control or at least think before u post something while u are here.I would like to keep it friendly but u got to try also my friend.

yap i know who voted...

If u are talking about me, i am not number 2.I have no number and also we have no ''tsirakia'' here.If u dont like it here pittman i am honestly sorry but try to control or at least think before u post something while u are here.I would like to keep it friendly but u got to try also my friend.
Agreed. And if you somehow meant me with number 3 (?) or one of the "tsirakia", I'm telling you the same as what crazy said. I'm not a number. An admin has also already made this clear to you, there are no numbers here.

Forget about Belgium it's completely off topic. If you value it's importance that much you can always open a new thread on that subject (but don't feel obligated to).

It's not because you start a topic/poll that you can somehow make it your own trashbin to make nostalgic posts about your first post ever here or to mock other users or mods/admins because they might have voted for a result you don't like.

I think you're a good chap and humor (albeit only accessible to few) is very much welcomed, just don't push it.

Pittman,

I am warning you

You keep posting like a madman things marginally relevant, irellevant or plain crazy ...

You call people names...

You sware at nationalities

I am telling you again that humor is something I greatly appreciate ...

however, this is a forum, its not your playground...

users need this space in order to interact with eachother ... not get a headache!

this is your last warning from my part.

Eitrher behave like a normal user (and yes ... DIFFERENT views are accepted as long as their expression is performed within the forum rules...) or let us be and see if you can find a place where you can express your views the way you like with out us bad guys opresing you

Thank you....

Pittman,

I am warning you

You keep posting like a madman things marginally relevant, irellevant or plain crazy ...

You call people names...

You sware at nationalities

I am telling you again that humor is something I greatly appreciate ...

however, this is a forum, its not your playground...

users need this space in order to interact with eachother ... not get a headache!

this is your last warning from my part.

Eitrher behave like a normal user (and yes ... DIFFERENT views are accepted as long as their expression is performed within the forum rules...) or let us be and see if you can find a place where you can express your views the way you like with out us bad guys opresing you

Thank you....

polli kala ta eipes file :tup:

a last note would be that brussels (ie europe) is putin pressure to greek government(s) no to change the article 24 so that the burned forests will never be build upon... as if its our only "difference" with europe (ie car taxation)...

wait 5 years... they houses will grow like mushrooms...

to be continued.....

DEAR DIARY

AFTER ANOTHER VICTORY OF OUR NATIONAL BB TEAM, GREEK CITIZENS I PREZENT U MY THAUGHTS.....

THIS LAST WEEK IS SO FUNNY REGARDING POLITICS AND SPORTS...

THE GAME OF THE STOCK MARKET CONTINUUS, BY OTHER INTERNATIONAL PARTNAIRS OF GREECE, IN ORDER TO PUSH ND.... STOCK OF OTE DEY ETC...

NOT TO MENTION THE COPY CAT OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF OUR 9/11 DISASTER... WEARINA MILITARY JACKET WHILE IN THE PENTAGONE WHEN THE COUNTRY WAS IN FLAMES AND THERE WAS 50 DEGREES OUTSIDE...

:LOL: :gr: :LOL:

2 BAD THE SHOW OF THEMOS IS NOT AIRED YET... DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN OLA WILL BEGUIN... IF AT ALL?

AS FOR BASKEB I THINK WE WILL FINALLY WIN SPAIN... AND LOOSE IN THE FINAL BY MOTHER RUSSIA...

ONE THING IS 4 SHURE... SUNDAY.... IT WILL B ALL OVER....

(WELL EXCEPT 4 POLITICS SINCE THEY WILL MANAGE TO MAKE THE COUNTRY A BOURDELO ONE WAY OR THE OTHER)

AS I SAID.... WE NEED A MEDAL 2 PROVE MY POINT....

ANDA QUALIFICATION IN FOOT....

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THERE ARE RUMORS THAT THE VAT/FPA WILL INCREASE FROM CURRENT 19%....

THIS WOULD MEAN SETTIN BACK GREEK EXPORTS, PRICE INC, AND WITH THE BAREL AT 80$ PER GALLON, WE GONNA HAVE FUN IN OUR LIFETIME....

:tdown: :nono: :tdown: :nono: :tup:

BUT LETS BEAT SPAIN AND WILL SEE.....

TURLU/

PAM GIA METAALION........

& OTO QUAL IN BEZING....

THA KANI PUTANIA O PUTIN AND MOTHER RUSSIA WILL GET IT...

BOULIS IS SO FUNNY.... WITH HIS BLACKMAIL....

HE SAYS ITS ME OR CHAOS....

THEN HE SAYS ITS ME FULL HOUSE OR AGAIN ELECTIONS...

THEN ME OR I LL QUIT...

THEN HE SAIS ITS LIKE THIS AND LIKE THAT (DIKO MOU ASXETO)

BUT TEH FPA 21 OR 22%???????????? :LOL: 5IT WILL REACH TAHT LEVEL EVENTUALLY WHOEVER WINS... AS ALL IN LIFE ITS JUSTA MATER OF TIME, SO IVE NOTICED IN MINE, SO FAR) AT LEAST HIS ONEST ABOUT THAT... :whistle:

21 IS IN BELGIUM AND TEY HAVE 3 GOVERNMENTS 5YEA THEIR KALOFAGADES) THEIR NUTS I TELL U AND NOW THEY GONA BRAKE UP.... :whistle: WE DONT HAVE A GOVERNMENT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS....

WE TALKIN ABOUT UNITY IN EUROPE AND B WILL BRAKE UP????.... WHAT A JOKE... OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND THE VLAAMS AND I CAN EVEN SAY I SUPORT THEM... SINCE I LOOK LIKE A DUTCHMAN.... HA HA HA.... THE FRENCHIES ARE GONA CRY.... BUT WHO WILL FOLLOW... KOSSOVO THEN WHY NOT SPARTA? OFF TOPIC

OK BOUBIS IN ORDER 2 GET ELECTED PROMIZES THE MOON... HE HAS NOTIN 2 LOOZE...

AND I THINK HE WILL WIN... THER I SAID IT.... THAT MY EXIT POLL 3 HOURS BEF THE OPENIN OF KALPES... :whistle:

TIGANA.... ME PERIMENI O CRAZY IN THE GAY-VRO FORUM :box:

KALI MERA THA XIMEROSSI AVRIO....

THIIIIIIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted Image

KORIFAOUA.....

Posted Image

THAT ONE IS A GOOD ONE TOO...PARAMONES PARAMONES....

Posted Image

I SHOULD HAVE SAID PUTINIA BUT I WAS DEVASTATED LAST NITE COULDNT SLEEP...

WAZZZUUP HIGHLANDER?

WE MEET AGAIN...

JUMP IN ANYTIME IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD.... ITS NOT PAAY PER POST YET.... ITS AN ATHLETOPOLITICAL THREAD AFTER OUR NAT TRAGEDY WHICH WILL MARKS US 4 EVER... AND MIGHT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE CONSCIENCE OF THE GREEKS... BETTER LATE THAN NEVER... THE ONLY WAY 2 WAKE UP.... IF U ASK ME

UNLESS TEH FIRES AND THE PREMATURE ELECTIONS WERE 2 IRRELEVANT INCIDENTS... I DONT THINK SO...

THANK FOR TEH EXISTANCE OF SPORTS IN ORDER TO EASE OUR (AND OTHER COUNTRIES IN OTHER CIRCUMSTASES) PAIN IN NAT TRAGEDY...

U WANT ME TO PAY IN ORDER 2 POST IN HERE?

Other Greek/World Soccer Topics and Issues

Topics that pertain to the Greek / World Soccer as a whole e.g. violence and corruption. Also general polls, news, etc.

IM IN THE ETC. PART.... AND IMINVOLVED IN ALL OTHERS 2....

OR IF ITS GETIN TOO SPICY 4 YOUR AMERICAN TASTE WHICH IM SHURE CONTRADICTS WITH YOUR GREEK PATRIOTIC HERITAGE... LOK NDILIT OR MOVE TO4 YO EYES ONLY... U KNOW WHAT IT REMINDS ME OF.. U HAVE THE POWER...

ON A MENTAL NOTE DO U THINK THE ND APPROACH WAR ON TERROR (AMERIKANIA TRANSLATED IN GREEK STYLE)... WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS AS IN US AND BRUSH?

I SHOULD HAVE OPENED A POLL BUT I CANT.... READ ABOVE

PAME GIA TO METALIO MIN TRELATHOUME EDO MESSA.....

JUST TO SHOW THAT EVERYTHING IS RELATED.... POLITICS.... SPORTS.... AND ECONOMY.... LOOK AT RECENT DERBY...5YEA I KNOW U DISSAGREE).... WELL HERE WE ARE.... IN 2007....

LETS C THE FIRST RESULTS... BOTH SPORTS & POLITICS...

HOPE U AGREE LOVERBOY...

Archived