Phantis Forums

AEK - Sevilla

Genome

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its time to show how good we are know aek3-sevilla1....................! :box:

Aekmafia21 if we win 3-1 againts Sevilla we still don't go through, we need a 3-0 win to qualify or a 2-0 win and we win on extra time or penalty shoot out.

With the terrible news coming out of Greece, it is difficult to focus on a football game. Two things: Firstly, AEK has only played one competitive game so far (and that of course was against Sevilla). Secondly, I have been watching Sevilla play Getafe at home. I have to say they did not look that impressive although they went on to beat a 9 man opponent 4-1. Their left sided defence looked suspect. Maybe Ferer can come up with a strategy to exploit any weakness there??!! Finally, for those AEK fans in Australia, the game will be shown live on ESPN (Fox cable) at 4.30am on Wednesday morning! AEK, do it for Greece!

Are u absolutely positive that it will be shown on espn in australia?

because i have noticed that espn shows the arsenals and the liverpools but not the aeks or sevillas

i cant wait if it is on tv here...

however this will be a very tough game for aek... have only played one competitive match and plus they wouldnt be focused due to the fires.

also sevilla have now played 4 competetive matches and have won all 4. they have beaten aek 2-0, madrid 1-0 and 5-0 i think it was and getafe 4-1.

the signs do not look good for aek.. we need a crowd like the milan game last year to put fear in sevilla.

i dont care if we dont go through all i want is a good performance so it shows that we are no pushovers... just to give us confidence for the new season.

i thin the best we can hope for is a draw, but hope we can win

I am one of the most die hard fans but i am also optimistic. I don't see us doing anything here. We have not played an official game since our firts game with Sevilla. We are not ready so i don't see any miracles here. A tie will be the score. 1-1 or 0-0.

how can aek posibly beat sevilla who are unbeaten in spain and aek have only one competitive match under there belts, and with the loss of araba,and with the fires raging on in our home land , in the hearts and minds of all the players,its david vs goliath, maybe some poetic justice might prevail and aek somem how raise there there level of play and make us proud.

YIA TIN ELLADA PAIDIA POU KEYETE BPOSTA STA MATIA MAS!!! :gr: :(

ANY NEWS ON WHEN LAGOS AND HETEMAJ WILL STRAT PLAYIN AGAIN

First Lagos (early September) and then Hetemaj (a few days later) finally come into 100% training ...!

Then Alexopoulos and Georgeas

But the first 3 and a bit less Geas also need IMO at least 2-3 months to start reaching again an acceptable level of form ...

They were away for months all of them and this is never good ....

at least lets hope that for all of them this will be the last long time off !!! (tough for the 4 out of 4 to happen but hope dies last! )

AEK and our fans must also do something to express their support to the young Sevilla Defender Puerta!

Sad Story!

I agree, poor kid is only 22. However, people are so consumed with their own plight at the moment (1) I doubt OAKA will be full, (2) most fans wouldn't have heard about Puerta's heart-attack. So with that in mind it might be better for the club to arrange some sort of tribute as oppose to the fans.

All the originals 2morrow should bring out some kind banner our tifosi, for the crisis going on in our homeland, its the least we can do and pray to god for some kind of relief or some kind of thunder showergod knows they need it, and aek players should play with passion and wear there hearts on there sleeves,this games comes 2nd on my mind, a hooligan like me , my mind is with those who have suffered in the penepoleses penisula.

Tragedies like in greece make me and make us realize that is more to life then podosfero

Game should go on regardless of the pain from our boys , if the game would be postponed uefa would probably forfit us and sevilla would move on, its a shame, cold hearted uefa.............shameless.................

National crisis and for uefa life goes on at the expense of aek,cl,greece...........!!!!! :( shameon u uefa :nono:

UEFA does not care about Greeks.......no news here.

However, maybe the players can put on a brave effort and put some happiness in these difficult times...

I am going to try to go tommorow (I just want to see football), does anybody know anything about ticketing? Do you need a membership? are they sold?

This game should not be played,period.I understand that UEFA has a schedule to keep and a draw on friday,but here we have a national disaster,tragedy for our country and a personal health tragedy in the spanish side.Who will have there mind on the game and who really cares about the game,who will go to watch the game?.

This is definitely the wrong decision by UEFA. No matter what happens in the game, AEK should be applauded by every Greek for even showing up to play in this game under such difficult circumstatnces.

Archived